Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend at Avalon

Too bad we didn't see MP leave! I woulda walked him out the door myself.

wow .. really . ha .. now why didnt i think u will do that ...

boaahhhhhhhhhhcghjjjjjjjjjjjjjj fffffffffffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrhtttttttttttttttt

peace

the MASK

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Kim you did see us together long time ago in a place called............hm what was the name...........?????????? tourist hall I meant Webster hall. :rofl:

execuse me darling . but kimmee was not talking to you .. hellooooooo

another attention grabber .. mannnnnnnn

hehe

peace

the MASK

Come on Kim you did see us together long time ago in a place called............hm what was the name...........?????????? tourist hall I meant Webster hall. :rofl:

holly shitt girl .. u still remember .. that freaking place .. i thought they demolished it . or sent back with the time machine to the stone age .. no???

peace

the MASK

that was sooo long ago...i wanna say january or february but it seems like last fall or something. it was still a great time though :D i think that was the only time i've seen rick corbo spin... "someone" dragged me out there because he insisted that i had to check out corbo's tunes ;)

and it was someone's birthday party that nite...was it yours or margarets??

that was sooo long ago...i wanna say january or february but it seems like last fall or something. it was still a great time though :D i think that was the only time i've seen rick corbo spin... "someone" dragged me out there because he insisted that i had to check out corbo's tunes ;)

it was mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :bday:

peace

the MASK

It was Margaret's b-day (deffenatly not Mr's Attentions-grabber hehehe)

Um...ok okkk...no need to get violent! It's yo b-day, it's yo b-day... :shaky:

:laugh:

it is your bday .. la la la la laaaaaaaaaa la .. it is your bday ... la la la la laaaaaaaaaa la ..

yaaaayyyyyyyyy ... so what are you bringing me ? strippers i hope

peace

the MASK

I think next week christian smith is gonna be there. Maybe someone could drop us some info on his style. Cause this technomusic is killer.

CHRISTIAN SMITH, a well recognized and much in demand DJ across the world and co-head of Tronic Treatment. His ability to combine a diverse mix of hard pumping house & tribal funky techno has garnered him worldwide attention with his sets, all segued with a foundation that includes tight three turntable mixing and creative scratching and programming.

John Acquaviva & Christian Smith

Saturday, May 29

@ AVALON

Thanks glow and A-Girl I appreciate the info. I heard him spin earlier in the year actually opening for picotto I think like glow stated. But for some reason my recollection of him is blurry. Hopefully he will rock it even though I am considering dj vibe @ spirit cause when he spun with tenaglia I was in another zone. Peace.

Thanks glow and A-Girl I appreciate the info. I heard him spin earlier in the year actually opening for picotto I think like glow stated. But for some reason my recollection of him is blurry. Hopefully he will rock it even though I am considering dj vibe @ spirit cause when he spun with tenaglia I was in another zone. Peace.

hmmm another zone .. kidddd . .is that why u dont anwer me when i ask you stuff ..???? hheehe

peace

the MASK

PCR kid .. i duno man .. fleming was awesome and mauro was great .. and the crowd both days were great

and the group .. where energetic ..

everything seemed right .. even when kimmee danced in the street 7 am .. and made her own show . hehe . that was soooo funny

Yeah, Fleming did kinda start off slow...it was funny when he first got on and the entire floor migrated back towards the stage to watch him. RS22B7, Mask, and I had the entire other half of the floor to ourselves! lol...we didn't know what to do but then you crazy kids jumped all over the barren floor... But soon afterwards, Fleming picked it up and the place was jammin :D The vibe all night was wonderful.

I couldn't help dancing in the street...the PCR Mobile had some awesome tunes! I had to get out and dance around... :laugh: And why weren't y'all dancing with me?? :tongue: that was tons o' fun though.

Mauro definitly rocked avalon on saturday. had a fun time. nice seeing you alan! also kutekimee. just a bit tipsy, but had alotta fun! mauro's set was nice, but i liked his other set more, back in March. Either ways, he stil tore it up! haha

Mauro definitely rocked it...ahhh...what an awesome night...hard beats after hard beats baby! It was nice meeting you Aznxtc :D And your friends too...I met s33ti3 too, right? Those girls are so cute.

I couldn't help dancing in the street...the PCR Mobile had some awesome tunes! I had to get out and dance around... :laugh: And why weren't y'all dancing with me?? :tongue: that was tons o' fun though.

coz we enjoyed watching your flash your thing baby .. ho ho

peace

the MASK

I think you are talking about my girlfriend, we go to Spirit a lot...she was wearing a baige short skirt and a baige tank top and a black hat but her shirt and skirt looked white in the club...we both dance the same style but we didnt get to dance too much together that night cause one of us had to hold her bag....

man what a crazy night, that was the best party i've been to in months...i'm still recovering 2 days later...thats why i havn't posted anything about the party.....mask it was awsome chilling with you and kimmie, you guys are a lot of fun....the crowd was amazing that night, everyone was so nice and polite....kim i owe you a bottle of water sweetie, thank you so much you saved me....all i can say about this party is wow, i can't discribe the energy that was in that room all night...just sick sick sick...

Miiikkkeeeeeee....and Mike's girlllfriieenndddddd....lol...it was great partying with you two too...good times good times... I had a blast. And you guys are dancing maniacs. We were all drenched... And um, have you ever heard of a COATCHECK for the bag? :tongue:

And what am I, the Watergirl or somethin?? hmm? Just kiddin...glad you enjoyed the water... You owe me 5 bottles now due to accrued interest. heh heh... And yes, the energy that nite was awesome. People were STILL dancing when the lights came on...everyone that stayed till the end was super cool...everyone was happy and smiling...dancing with each other...yayyy :D And I couldn't leave the floor because people were yankin me back onto it...ha ha.. next time you two gotta stay longer!

It was a good thing!

so we have an insider posting here as well? cool!

you guys've been doing a really good job (at least as far as I am concerned) - even the line outside moves much smoother and quicker than back when the placed re-opened as Avalon.

just tell your managers to be more generous with the AC...that place gets too hot to dance (given that I do dance like a maniac LOL)

So...really glad we all had such a great time....and now with the PCR-mobile officially providing music at various, random locations in the city - we can only expect more fun

:bounce::bounce:

Yes, please be more generous with the AC! I don't care if you guys ghettofied the place and put up standing fans all over the club... :laugh: I missed a big chunk of Mauro's set because I was trying to cool off in the bathroom! Then again, DJ Christine (?) was spinning some AWESOME tunes in the bathroom... Mask and I started a party up in there! We were dancing all around and then everyone else started dancing and then DJ Christine was getting down too... :laugh: People in line for the bathroom didn't know what to do with themselves... I was thinking to myself, oh man, we have Mauro Picotto downstairs and here I am dancing up here...but I couldn't help it, the tunes were so groovy. How come she left so early though? I came back up to the bathroom later and this bouncer told me she left! And then when I was back on the main floor boppin around, some dude that was also dancing in the bathroom came up to me and ask ME if I knew what happened to her bc I guess he went back up there to see her! I was like, I have no idea...I guess she was done. We love her!

Yes, please be more generous with the AC! I don't care if you guys ghettofied the place and put up standing fans all over the club... :laugh: I missed a big chunk of Mauro's set because I was trying to cool off in the bathroom! Then again, DJ Christine (?) was spinning some AWESOME tunes in the bathroom... Mask and I started a party up in there! We were dancing all around and then everyone else started dancing and then DJ Christine was getting down too... :laugh: People in line for the bathroom didn't know what to do with themselves... I was thinking to myself, oh man, we have Mauro Picotto downstairs and here I am dancing up here...but I couldn't help it, the tunes were so groovy. How come she left so early though? I came back up to the bathroom later and this bouncer told me she left! And then when I was back on the main floor boppin around, some dude that was also dancing in the bathroom came up to me and ask ME if I knew what happened to her bc I guess he went back up there to see her! I was like, I have no idea...I guess she was done. We love her!

DJ Christina .. is the man .. ... ooops .. i mean the woman .. and she mixes nice sets .. and she can go slow or fast . and that is a talent ..

she is energetic herself and loves to dance as well .. that is cool too ..

she only dj in avalon on Sat from like 11 pm to 2 or 3 am ..

she dj in other clubs too .. may be we . .the group .. can go check her out one day .. if u guys like .. i can ask her where she djs

peace

the MASK

Mauro definitely rocked it...ahhh...what an awesome night...hard beats after hard beats baby! It was nice meeting you Aznxtc :D And your friends too...I met s33ti3 too, right? Those girls are so cute.

Nice meeting u too ;)