Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend at Avalon

Wow - what a weekend it was!

First my fav DJ - John00Fleming - he started off soft and easy but soon he started to play his usual stuff - I think the show really took off with this track "Resident Evil" (i think that's the title)...by Space Monkey.

Stayed there till the very end - too bad they cut him short at around 6Am - I think he couldn've played a little longer.

He is a really nice guy too - I was able to get inside the booth for a little while - chat with the man and get some pics autographed.

Then on Saturday a nice dose of M.A.U.R.O. P.I.C.O.T.T.O. DJ DJ (LOL).

When he dropped New Order - I was so excited - I love when djs mix some classic 80s into their sets...after all, I grew up with that music.

There were some shirtless characters (tripping really hard) that kept ruining our circle but overall - another great night.

His blend of techno has so much energy - just can't stop moving...

I wonder....was the music on Sat. much louder than on Fri?? - I tought so....

As always it was good seeing the entire CP/Avalon crew....

I think we are about to take over that place :party:

Afterhours anybody?? ;)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First my fav DJ - John00Fleming - he started off soft and easy but soon he started to play his usual stuff - I think the show really took off with this track "Resident Evil" (i think that's the title)...by Space Monkey.

Stayed there till the very end - too bad they cut him short at around 6Am - I think he couldn've played a little longer.

He is a really nice guy too - I was able to get inside the booth for a little while - chat with the man and get some pics autographed.

When he dropped New Order - I was so excited - I love when djs mix some classic 80s into their sets...after all, I grew up with that music.

There were some shirtless characters (tripping really hard) that kept ruining our circle but overall - another great night.

Afterhours anybody?? ;)

Honestly I was wondering where the picotto thread was cause the music was so bangin I couldn't keep myself from leaving the dance floor. I don't think you stopped slammin the floor all night. I took a break to watch him spin and he was just mad cool about it like it was nothing. Yet the place was on fire. Same with the guy that preceded him it was mad nice to hear that orgy technofied song. It was killa same with jack your body techno style plus the countless of just bass driven cymbal blarin' killers. And def pcr our cp circle ruled!!! lol

Peace

Digital

Honestly I was wondering where the picotto thread was cause the music was so bangin I couldn't keep myself from leaving the dance floor. I don't think you stopped slammin the floor all night. I took a break to watch him spin and he was just mad cool about it like it was nothing. Yet the place was on fire. Same with the guy that preceded him it was mad nice to hear that orgy technofied song. It was killa same with jack your body techno style plus the countless of just bass driven cymbal blarin' killers. And def pcr our cp circle ruled!!! lol

Peace

Digital

watttttttttttttt .. .. u guys did not hear ??????????

Avalon is officially our place .. no doubt about that ...

peace

the MASK

watttttttttttttt .. .. u guys did not hear ??????????

Avalon is officially our place .. no doubt about that ...

peace

the MASK

As long as the dj's are good I'm there... :dj:

I wonder if that girl in the white is still hoppin cause I thought she would never stop. lol She jumped in our circle like 30 times last night.

Afterhours anybody?? ;)

Last nite was off the hook ( Mauro always = great music, no doubts about that ).

It was great to meet my old friends again on the dance floor :bowdown:

Even I feel so hurt today it was worth it, can't wait to do it again.

Last nite was off the hook ( Mauro always = great music, no doubts about that ).

Tell me about it my legz are like gelatin. lol

giirllllllllllllllllllll .. welcome to the board ..

u were rocking the floor girly .. and our set .. when we danced sexy .. terroized many people ... i am getting in trouble . hehe

nice to have you hear .. on cp .. kid

peace

the MASK

giirllllllllllllllllllll .. welcome to the board ..

u were rocking the floor girly .. and our set .. when we danced sexy .. terroized many people ... i am getting in trouble . hehe

nice to have you hear .. on cp .. kid

peace

the MASK

Oh is that whom I think it is?

Afterhours anybody?? ;)

PCR kid .. i duno man .. fleming was awesome and mauro was great .. and the crowd both days were great

and the group .. where energetic ..

everything seemed right .. even when kimmee danced in the street 7 am .. and made her own show . hehe . that was soooo funny

peace

the MASK

GLAD TO SEE you guys had a blast.

thanks kid .. but the word "blast" cant even begin to describe what we all had ..

it was more like a riot .. like a statement .. like a revolution ..

ok .. it is more like .. boaaakhhhhhhhh .. shoooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

or something

peace

the MASK

Mauro definitly rocked avalon on saturday. had a fun time. nice seeing you alan! also kutekimee. just a bit tipsy, but had alotta fun! mauro's set was nice, but i liked his other set more, back in March. Either ways, he stil tore it up! haha

As long as the dj's are good I'm there... :dj:

I wonder if that girl in the white is still hoppin cause I thought she would never stop. lol She jumped in our circle like 30 times last night.

I think you are talking about my girlfriend, we go to Spirit a lot...she was wearing a baige short skirt and a baige tank top and a black hat but her shirt and skirt looked white in the club...we both dance the same style but we didnt get to dance too much together that night cause one of us had to hold her bag....

man what a crazy night, that was the best party i've been to in months...i'm still recovering 2 days later...thats why i havn't posted anything about the party.....mask it was awsome chilling with you and kimmie, you guys are a lot of fun....the crowd was amazing that night, everyone was so nice and polite....kim i owe you a bottle of water sweetie, thank you so much you saved me....all i can say about this party is wow, i can't discribe the energy that was in that room all night...just sick sick sick...

I think you are talking about my girlfriend, we go to Spirit a lot...she was wearing a baige short skirt and a baige tank top and a black hat but her shirt and skirt looked white in the club...we both dance the same style but we didnt get to dance too much together that night cause one of us had to hold her bag....

man what a crazy night, that was the best party i've been to in months...i'm still recovering 2 days later...thats why i havn't posted anything about the party.....mask it was awsome chilling with you and kimmie, you guys are a lot of fun....the crowd was amazing that night, everyone was so nice and polite....kim i owe you a bottle of water sweetie, thank you so much you saved me....all i can say about this party is wow, i can't discribe the energy that was in that room all night...just sick sick sick...

lol yeah that was her. Comedy I didn't know you posted here cause mask never introduced us. You two are comedy. Glad you guys had fun!

Peace...

Hey GLowGrLNyc,

That was probably me who asked those guys to put their shirts back on-

is that a bad thing?

It was a good thing!

so we have an insider posting here as well? cool!

you guys've been doing a really good job (at least as far as I am concerned) - even the line outside moves much smoother and quicker than back when the placed re-opened as Avalon.

just tell your managers to be more generous with the AC...that place gets too hot to dance (given that I do dance like a maniac LOL)

So...really glad we all had such a great time....and now with the PCR-mobile officially providing music at various, random locations in the city - we can only expect more fun

:bounce::bounce:

Mauro definitly rocked avalon on saturday. had a fun time. nice seeing you alan! also kutekimee. just a bit tipsy, but had alotta fun! mauro's set was nice, but i liked his other set more, back in March. Either ways, he stil tore it up! haha

nice meeting you too chris .. it was a great night .. and mauro is the man

peace

the MASK

hey mike . it was great seeing you and your gf man .. u guys are fun too .. and wana have great peaceful loving time ..

will do it again kid .. i promise u that

take it easy mike

peace

the MASK

Mauro Picotto was great!

There were these 2 Shirtless guido boys....Security went up to them and told them to put their shirts back on.... :laugh:

wattttttttttt . u were there .. how come i did not see u kid ..

oh man .. anyway .. i am happy u were there and sure u guys had good time

peace

the MASK