Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What a way to start the summer...........MERGE WAS ABSOLUTLEY SIIICK!!!

THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU...............................

What a way to start off the summer. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for everyone coming out last night to the grand opening of Merge. I cant even begin to tell you how much i missed being in that atmosphere again.

iI could not believe how packed it was...........which we are VERY thankfull for.I thought it may just be like the "diehards" showing up before the seaon begins........i was pleasantly wrong. It got really packed and the crowd was siiick. Hot girls, and EVERYONE feeling the music........................

and speaking of the music................

what Richie rydell did to that room last night was just UNBELIEVABLE. I WILL LET THE MUSIC "CRITICS" GIVE THE DETAILS. BOTTOM LINE........he ripped the place apart.aND THE SYSTEM..............i will let you guys give the details of that also. The vibe that is created by Rydell i just dont hear it or see it anywhere else .RICHIE YOU FAWKIN RIPPED IT SIIIICK!!!People cheering,screaming, and dancing crazy!!!!!!!

That room is simply amazing, THE LIGHTS ,THE SOUND, THE ENERGY OF THE FLOOR................ i am glad to see everyone else starting to realise it.................

SEASIDE IS THE PLACE TO BE FOR THE REAL CLUBBERS.

4AM CLOSING

CLUBS EVERYWHERE YA TURN........YA CANT BEAT IT!!!!!!

thank you again for coming out and we have a very special summer in store for you......................you will NOT be disappointed!

thank you again.

GLAD TO BE HOME WITH THE "FAMILY".

if any of you could not make it down for your vip card , let me know i will hook ya up.

THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU...............................

What a way to start off the summer. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for everyone coming out last night to the grand opening of Merge. I cant even begin to tell you how much i missed being in that atmosphere again.

iI could not believe how packed it was...........which we are VERY thankfull for.I thought it may just be like the "diehards" showing up before the seaon begins........i was pleasantly wrong. It got really packed and the crowd was siiick. Hot girls, and EVERYONE feeling the music........................

and speaking of the music................

what Richie rydell did to that room last night was just UNBELIEVABLE. I WILL LET THE MUSIC "CRITICS" GIVE THE DETAILS. BOTTOM LINE........he ripped the place apart.aND THE SYSTEM..............i will let you guys give the details of that also. The vibe that is created by Rydell i just dont hear it or see it anywhere else .RICHIE YOU FAWKIN RIPPED IT SIIIICK!!!People cheering,screaming, and dancing crazy!!!!!!!

That room is simply amazing, THE LIGHTS ,THE SOUND, THE ENERGY OF THE FLOOR................ i am glad to see everyone else starting to realise it.................

SEASIDE IS THE PLACE TO BE FOR THE REAL CLUBBERS.

4AM CLOSING

CLUBS EVERYWHERE YA TURN........YA CANT BEAT IT!!!!!!

thank you again for coming out and we have a very special summer in store for you......................you will NOT be disappointed!

thank you again.

GLAD TO BE HOME WITH THE "FAMILY".

if any of you could not make it down for your vip card , let me know i will hook ya up.

HONESTLY, I'VE BEEN SAYING IT ALL WINTER, I THINK THIS SUMMER IS GOING TO BE THE BEST ONE SINCE 99. MERGE DEF HAS IT'S SHIT ON THE BALL, XS IS ALL NEW & TEMPTS IS TEMPTS. W/ 18 FOR GIRLS & THE 4 AM CLOSING, ITS DEF GOING TO BE INTERESTING.

HONESTLY, I'VE BEEN SAYING IT ALL WINTER, I THINK THIS SUMMER IS GOING TO BE THE BEST ONE SINCE 99. MERGE DEF HAS IT'S SHIT ON THE BALL, XS IS ALL NEW & TEMPTS IS TEMPTS. W/ 18 FOR GIRLS & THE 4 AM CLOSING, ITS DEF GOING TO BE INTERESTING.

agreed...

Seaside will have a nice turnaround after a dismal summer last year wit all the shitty weather and whatnot

Totally agree! I had such a great time, felt so good to be back at Merge....I was so happy so many people came out. Richie did an amazing job, the music was incredible - great track selection!!!! - I'm so happy summer is finally here :heart:

Totally agree! I had such a great time, felt so good to be back at Merge....I was so happy so many people came out. Richie did an amazing job, the music was incredible - great track selection!!!! - I'm so happy summer is finally here :heart:

Alicia...I couldn't agree more...great time last night...our room sucked though! Don't touch the fucking air conditioner next time...especially when I am on the sauce sweating all the time!!! I am honestly impressed with Merge...I really never had a bad time there...

Oh yeah....Sunnie Hunnie was fucking off the hook!

MDW-MS Will be insane. Are you scared?

freak!

Alicia...I couldn't agree more...great time last night...our room sucked though! Don't touch the fucking air conditioner next time...especially when I am on the sauce sweating all the time!!! I am honestly impressed with Merge...I really never had a bad time there...

Oh yeah....Sunnie Hunnie was fucking off the hook!

MDW-MS Will be insane. Are you scared?

Love going 'ape shit'

Love Angelo

:hat:

agreed...

Seaside will have a nice turnaround after a dismal summer last year wit all the shitty weather and whatnot

Even with the mass influx of teenie boppers that they are going to allow into 1/2 the clubs down there?

:(

Even with the mass influx of teenie boppers that they are going to allow into 1/2 the clubs down there?

:(

its about time someone said it. seaside is for young white trash...now they can drive around in their G'd out vehicles early in the night...and raid the clubs at night. cant wait

and btw...can someone start a merge thread who doesnt work there. ml2k3...this thread is redicly sad...all you do is promote 24-7

its about time someone said it. seaside is for young white trash...now they can drive around in their G'd out vehicles early in the night...and raid the clubs at night. cant wait

and btw...can someone start a merge thread who doesnt work there. ml2k3...this thread is redicly sad...all you do is promote 24-7

:rolleyes:

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that sometimes you guys forget.........I AM NOT A PROMOTOR!!! (althought sometimes i feel like one :) )

Yes i bartend and i also manage Circa/Merge.

I did not give a "review"

I was thanking our CUSTOMERS for giving Merge an incredible opening night, and thanking them personally for making MY night enjoyable.ITS CALLED APPRECIATION. And as you see by the response from everyone that was there, it was OFF THE HIZZY!!

AND YES, I DO LOVE AND GIVE PROPS TO RICHIE RYDELL. You might say i am bias, but, its not the case. I have had friends that have djed in our clubs and did NOT give them props unless deserved.

Rydell deserves it. In MY OPINON, stress,MY OPINION, NO ONE rocks the party the way Rydell does. Come see for yourself. :)