Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day Weekend Events - Coming into town need advice

laafterhours

Coming into Miami Sunday the 30th through Wednesday afternoon.

I am looking for feedback from the locals on Sunday events, Monday and Tuesdays.

Been involved in the LA EMD industry for the past 5 years, also attended WMC so looking for great events for the crew.

All feedback is appreciated and info on price/list etc.

Peace

LA

You're coming to Miami for Memorial Day weekend? I pity you. That is going to be most God awful time to be here. Maybe you didn't know but that weekend now belongs to the hip-hop crowd. That's why I'm jetting it out of town. Good luck nonetheless, maybe you should invest in a bullet proof vest.

Well, there is always Magical Maydaze on Saturday, with a crapLOAD of electronic music: http://magicalmaydaze.com/. Then there is also Mayzed on Sunday (I think) going on. There's a thread or three around here about that.

And besides, Privilege, Space, and Nerve are about the only clubs you can find playing EDM on a *regular* basis, anyway, so it ain't that much different than any other week. And, anyway, how many clubs can you go to at once. Those three make for a pretty good weekend. Plus, I guess there will be some electronica in Hollywood and FTL that week, as well. But the room rates are going to suck!