Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rydell at Merge 5/22.......

Was by far a better set than ALL of last summers at any of the clubs in Seaside. Summer 03 had some nice songs but nothing you really could dance to or feel like the new stuff IMO.

Great vocals and Great Bangers! Perfect mix of everything for everybody. 5/22 would of been a great night even by holiday weekend standards. Glad to see people want to go out again. All we need now is good weather.

As for JP and Shawn Ink..... Rydell just raised the bar for you 2 BIG TIME!

See everyone Friday for more madness.

- Known fact that DJs play thier best w/ competition :hat:

I agree, this summer has some great music and Richie played a whole bunch of 'em on Saturday! I got so excited hearing good tracks!

love remp inc let's rock

love tiesto love comes again

love photograph

love after all this time

to name a few :D

New Bad Boy Bill song as well...... Nice seeing you Mysti, not easy to get your attention.... till I yelled a HELLOOOO!

Nice seein you too. I'm sorry :( I was extremely intoxicated and apparently my head wasn't all there.

:(

Nice seein you too. I'm sorry :( I was extremely intoxicated and apparently my head wasn't all there.

:(

You didn't look to fucked up? Then again who am I to talk.... too many Jegar bombs..... redbull/kettle kettle/crans crackhouse etc. :pint:

Was by far a better set than ALL of last summers at any of the clubs in Seaside. Summer 03 had some nice songs but nothing you really could dance to or feel like the new stuff IMO.

Great vocals and Great Bangers! Perfect mix of everything for everybody. 5/22 would of been a great night even by holiday weekend standards. Glad to see people want to go out again. All we need now is good weather.

As for JP and Shawn Ink..... Rydell just raised the bar for you 2 BIG TIME!

See everyone Friday for more madness.

- Known fact that DJs play thier best w/ competition :hat:

hell yeah, his set was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick :beer: