Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Neighborhoods Close To The Belt Parkway...

SeaGate is a rather strange neighborhood....u have the Coney Island Ghetto...and then this fenced off hasidic community....in their own jail.

Harry Potter had me fired today....she didn't like male naked bodies in a magazine I got at Tower Records...that was lying around for two months.

I think she has a crush on the social worker, honestly....geek girl.

Geez, women are worse than men to work for....everyone was on a diet these past few months....and we had a color coded fiesta....I don't think she liked Mohamed Ali? Should I call the fruits of Islam on this one...and bum rush 'em?

Shoot few years ago...I woulda knocked her out...I've come along way.

Man haterz! I prefer male bosses or giant Jamaican women....if they aren't tougher than me....we always have problems. :beer:

I'm on vacation again....any interesting jobs out there? Go-Go dancing is out of the question....any suggestions? Can't work with lazy people, either....their annoying and ratty.

Cheers--which club is buying drinks?

"SeaGate is a rather strange neighborhood....u have the Coney Island Ghetto...and then this fenced off hasidic community....in their own jail."

It's not all Hasidic. An old buddy of mine, Steven Zorr, used to live there, he was FAR from Hasidic!!! Maybe it's changed since I was a teenager...

hmmm, yeah...I dunno living behind gates....was like in puerto rico....all these ritzey neighborhoods...and we had to have bars on every window...like being in a jail....sneaking out was hard.

uhm, for that leave the country....were there is no poverty, there needs be no crime.

know what i mean? then u don't need gates....that's how i feel.

well, after having been around a few bombs N.A.T.O. dropped few minutes away....gun shots....well...I dont think would scare me much.

I had an enemy soldier before me cleaning his nails with a dagger....it's not a good feeling. After that, well, everything else...whatever. How much closer to almost deaths can I get to experience....I'd like to see 50 cent top that.