Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chart

eKiTeL

New New York (bootleg)

Kraft Punk (bootleg)

Del 5 - The Booty People (End)

Jamie Anderson - Time is Now (Honchos)

Jan Driver - Ladies Want It (GrandPetrol)

Eric Spire - Dance Now (Silver Pearl)

Lisa Lisa Cult Jam - The Beat, DJ Marble rmx (bootleg)

Hakan Lidbo - Boys & Girls (Oxyd)

Spektrum - Kinda New, Tiefschwarz dub (Playhouse)

TokTok und Nena - Bang Bang, DJ Tocadisco mx (Superstar)

Vlad & Rutch - Prague Nuns (XXX Teens)

Paul Richards - U do 2 me, dub (Sondos)

Greg O - The Invasion rmx (Twisted)

Chris Anderson - U Can't Stop It (Bugeyed)

Roxane - Ain't No Sunshine (Mostiko)

Jonlephunk - Punk.Rock.Disco (FunkTeck)

James di Griz - Every Nightclub, Wilko rmx (Pimp)

David Garcia - Take U There (IHR)

BRYAN COX.... (best new producer of 2004!)

Set it Off 2004 (Funkteck)

Lay the Smack down (STX)

Flip the Script (Ammo)

Movin Thru Your System (Eden)

Tomie Nevada - LIfe EP (Zenit)

Kings Of Punani - Move Your Body (Tronic)

Pete Simpson - Pioneer EP (Core)

Tomaz vs. Filterheadz - Los Hijo del Sol (Session)

Oreja - Vazilando, Alex Trackone rmx (ij2)

Hertz - Confection (Wet Musik)

Bryan Zentz - May your blade chip and shatter (Disruptor)

BRYAN COX.... (best new producer of 2004!)

Set it Off 2004 (Funkteck)

Kings Of Punani - Move Your Body (Tronic)

i love the Set It Off rmx...been bangin it out a lot lately...how is that Kings of Punani track? thats Christian Smith's new moniker, right?

i love the Set It Off rmx...been bangin it out a lot lately...how is that Kings of Punani track? thats Christian Smith's new moniker, right?

it's pretty tight, nothing too wild, but pretty damn solid, the record doesn't say anything about Smith, but it's listed in planetxusa.com as Christian Smith

Kings of Punani = Christian Smith and Angel Alanis I think. :)

I wonder if this signals a shift in his style to more funky stuff, his last set at Privilege was very funky, I figured he was just adapting to the Miami scene, and it worked really well, he had the floor packed for a while until he started playing some stuff that was a tad too intellectual for the crowd there...

like I was trying to explain to dekan you can play Techno for Miami crowds, you just have to keep it very funky, tribal, latin, housey, pitched down below 135, and if anyone doesn't believe me I am ready to prove it on the decks any place at any time ;)

like I was trying to explain to dekan you can play Techno for Miami crowds, you just have to keep it very funky, tribal, latin, housey, pitched down below 135, and if anyone doesn't believe me I am ready to prove it on the decks any place at any time ;)

then you should have signed up to play at the BBQ!

like I was trying to explain to dekan you can play Techno for Miami crowds, you just have to keep it very funky, tribal, latin, housey, pitched down below 135, and if anyone doesn't believe me I am ready to prove it on the decks any place at any time

i was there...i guess ole' petey forget to introduce....

then you should have signed up to play at the BBQ!

well if you still have a slot open then put me on it, when I played the last BBQ the crowd seemed very entertained, and I don't think they even realized they were listening to Techno.... ;)

well if you still have a slot open then put me on it, when I played the last BBQ the crowd seemed very entertained, and I don't think they even realized they were listening to Techno.... ;)

well, the slots are already filled up, sorry, but if you're going to come..I would recomend you bring your wax anyway. you never know!!

ur an ass....:tongue:

really, I wasn't trying to be. Im sorry if I sounded that way!

I was just trying to say that the linups at the bbq's never work out the way they're supposed to and he should bring his records anyways....is that better

when you told me about your problem,

attachment.php?s=&postid=365929

i suggest u rummage through ur memories like an out of control bingo ball wheel and pull out the memory of who exactly told u that...b/c even in a cold pool i dont have that problem...i understand u must be feeling a bit frustrated lately mike, dont worry Felicia arrives this week...be sure to park in the "15 mins or less" parking when u pick her up, b/c i dont think ur reunion session will last that long...:tongue:

i suggest u rummage through ur memories like an out of control bingo ball wheel and pull out the memory of who exactly told u that...b/c even in a cold pool i dont have that problem...i understand u must be feeling a bit frustrated lately mike, dont worry Felicia arrives this week...be sure to park in the "15 mins or less" parking when u pick her up, b/c i dont think ur reunion session will last that long...:tongue:

lol, you're prob right, it mighht only take 5 mins, but I don't care. It's going to feel really good when I stick it in, may only take 2 min, but rest asured, I'll make up for all the missed time when we get home :)