Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Next ClubNYC Dinner!! Please Read!

Originally posted by blueangel:

Rob, Rob, Rob . . . you know Brandie could stuff herself up until she can't breathe no more and STILL dance circles around you! wink.gif

BlueAngel

*yawn*

don't make me tell mitchell all the ish you been talkin about you guys takin us wink.gif

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by brandie:

have i mentioned recently how much i love you, casey? you are without a doubt the wisest person that i know. biggrin.gif

and always right, too. smile.gif

*hugz*

hehehe

luv,

brandie

*yawn x 2*

once again you ladies are right as always. sucks for us being adjacent to you staples of infallibility

cwm1.gif

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif

gee rob, i guess you stayed up pretty late doing all that work last nite, huh, all that yawning and such . . .

i'm sorry, maybe you shouldn't go to PVD since you're going to get sooooo worn down . . . you could just stay home and rest . . i'll make you chicken soup . . i wouldn't want you to get mitchell sick too since you boys will be hiding in the corner together.

wink.gif

i love you.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

gee rob, i guess you stayed up pretty late doing all that work last nite, huh, all that yawning and such . . .

i'm sorry, maybe you shouldn't go to PVD since you're going to get sooooo worn down . . . you could just stay home and rest . . i'll make you chicken soup . . i wouldn't want you to get mitchell sick too since you boys will be hiding in the corner together.

wink.gif

i love you.

luv,

brandie

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif I love you too, Brandie!! Can you imagine these two bozos trying to talk us down!! HA! Double HA! HA!!

And it's okay if you tell Mitchell . . . he's wayyyyy too under my spell!! hehe.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

- Lao-Tzu pkiss2.gifangel.gif

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif I love you too, Brandie!! Can you imagine these two bozos trying to talk us down!! HA! Double HA! HA!!

And it's okay if you tell Mitchell . . . he's wayyyyy too under my spell!! hehe.

BlueAngel

your powers are a wash in twilo, like kryptonite to superman

cwm12.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

your powers are a wash in twilo, like kryptonite to superman

cwm12.gif

Uhhhh . . I don't know anything about superman or kryptonite . . . but you ask Mitchell who's gonna cuddle with him after the night's over.

THANK YOU!!!!! biggrin.giftongue.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

Uhhhh . . I don't know anything about superman or kryptonite . . . but you ask Mitchell who's gonna cuddle with him after the night's over.

THANK YOU!!!!! biggrin.giftongue.gif

BlueAngel

typical...

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by notforkids:

sup, kids-

I vote to dispense with the "high-class" dinners altogether and slum it for once... fuck this prix fixe and open bar shite... let's be ghetto and go to the Burger King near Penn Station... we could all order Extra Value Meals... those fries are the bomb and beat anything at Lucky Cheng's any day of the week... I'll even Super Size yours for free if you can't afford the extra 39 cents, ya cheap fuckas... then we could all go upstairs and wild out... I'll bring my boombox and you all bring some ill house mix cds and we'll blast that shit... cuz you know the employees are all like 17 and won't give a fuck anyway... hell, they'll probably join in... just don't mack on 'em you pedophiles cuz that shit's illegal and gross... anyway, we could rearrange all the tables... make a huge Round Table of Camelot-type shit so we won't have to look down a row of like 50 faces to say hi to someone... and then we'd have a little dance floor for all the dancers and glowstickers and spinners out there... and some of you freaks could even dance on the tables and do stripteases and shit if you want to... and one of the walls is just a huge window... so ppl passing by would look up, see us partyin, be like "WTF" then come in a join us... so we'd have like 100 ppl partyin in fuckin Burger King and it's be the illist shit ever... then when it's all over we could go our seperate ways... and all the peep shows are right next door for all us pervs... and I've got lots of quarters...

Come on... you know you want to...

sgrin.gif

PEACE,

NotForKids

Wants A Fuckin Happy Meal For Once

LMFAO........I'm all about this, reminds me of some old high school shit......killin me....

MiKeY

------------------

"Music is life, live for the weekend....."

*evil grin*

that goes for you, too, sweetie.

or you can go *home* cwm23.gif

luv,

brandie

good thing your not serious cwm13.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 10-31-2000).]

J&H since it was suggestion! smile.gif....it doesnt matter what day for me, just let us know ahead of time. Eh-fuck it, i'll cancel any plans to hang out with the crew....see you all soon smile.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Eh-fuck it, i'll cancel any plans to hang out with the crew....see you all soon smile.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gifcwm29.gif

You are such a sweetie.. butI feel the same way !!

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Originally posted by notforkids:

sup, kids-

I vote to dispense with the "high-class" dinners altogether and slum it for once... fuck this prix fixe and open bar shite... let's be ghetto and go to the Burger King near Penn Station... we could all order Extra Value Meals... those fries are the bomb and beat anything at Lucky Cheng's any day of the week... I'll even Super Size yours for free if you can't afford the extra 39 cents, ya cheap fuckas... then we could all go upstairs and wild out... I'll bring my boombox and you all bring some ill house mix cds and we'll blast that shit... cuz you know the employees are all like 17 and won't give a fuck anyway... hell, they'll probably join in... just don't mack on 'em you pedophiles cuz that shit's illegal and gross... anyway, we could rearrange all the tables... make a huge Round Table of Camelot-type shit so we won't have to look down a row of like 50 faces to say hi to someone... and then we'd have a little dance floor for all the dancers and glowstickers and spinners out there... and some of you freaks could even dance on the tables and do stripteases and shit if you want to... and one of the walls is just a huge window... so ppl passing by would look up, see us partyin, be like "WTF" then come in a join us... so we'd have like 100 ppl partyin in fuckin Burger King and it's be the illist shit ever... then when it's all over we could go our seperate ways... and all the peep shows are right next door for all us pervs... and I've got lots of quarters...

Come on... you know you want to...

sgrin.gif

PEACE,

NotForKids

Wants A Fuckin Happy Meal For Once

Sounds good to me!

------------------

Brunette-02.gifBrunette-03.gif

I'm Down for whateva!

I agree with resident

Churrascaria Plataforma. $32, all you can eat. There's an abundance of meat and a kick ass salad bar. The place is huge, as well.

Even the J&H downtown is touristy and cheesey, IMO. Went there for a friend's bday, it was okay, nothing special. It's like TGIFriday's, but with better actors as waiters.

Also, for those going to PVD, the dinner before might make it a very long evening for those who cant go home in between. What's wrong with Thursday?

CASEY!!!!!!

the 10th is pvd?? i need to rest up before that, can be gettin fat on brazilian food wink.gif

although i think that will be my choice biggrin.gif

oakie on thanksgiving?

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

CASEY!!!!!!

the 10th is pvd?? i need to rest up before that, can be gettin fat on brazilian food wink.gif

although i think that will be my choice biggrin.gif

oakie on thanksgiving?

-Rob

Rob, I know PVD is on the 10th . . . stick to the salad bar. Don't you guys eat before you guys go out?? Besides, I want Brandie to come to at least ONE of our meet-ups!!

BlueAngel

------------------

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 10-31-2000).]

i eat before i go out but early hun

can't be gettin loose w/ a belly full of sushi wink.gif

and you didn't answer my question...

whats up w/ oakie???

-Rob

------------------