Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Concering the BBQ

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
You do this everytime we have a BBQ,....Make a post concerning the BBQ and announce you're to good for them and you're not showing up, blah blah blah.

Well, I'm welcoming you to my BBQ, to my home. I'll willing to give you another chance to see what you're all about. If you don't come, oh well, but I offerd and know that I'm going to have a good time.

dude relax, the post was about matas fucking up at the marlins game with his ghetto grill....

I appreciate the offer, but I'm either going up to vero or I"m gonna chill with one of my brothers who just moved here..

Guest saleen351

hey, that burner, never gets used, and now I have more room on my balcolny, however, we might get a few explosions if i don't buy a new regulator..

Guyman shops at Walmart for his wife and kids and eats Motza Balls....look who ur talking about here...at the tailgate he wasnt drinking Old Milwauk (he said it wasnt Kosher)...anyways, Miller Light for me....:tongue:

Ever since Mrs. Guyman and I had to downsize from the double wide and move into the single wide - we've been making cut backs everwhere. Walmart is now all we can swing. I'm sorry I'm not rich like you single folks. I've often thought about making Mrs Guyman hook to make ends meet.

Guest saleen351
ok...well i will buy it next time...the ones i brought is better...u use it...then just pour water on it and throw in the trash....

matas, I don't think you get it, in the northeast, a person wouldn't be caught dead buying a grill like that. You'd be shunned by society!!!!

Real men, cook on real grills... now go get me my morning coffee!!

And guyman, for your saftey, if you shop at wallmart on oak and university at night, wear a bullet proof vest, it's not safe there. I went to buy splinter cell there at midnight one week, and I thought it was the puerto rican day parade (though i saw no rapes, just some comoshion in the frozen food section.

matas, I don't think you get it, in the northeast, a person wouldn't be caught dead buying a grill like that. You'd be shunned by society!!!!

i will TRY to remember that next time i am in the Northeast at a tailgate party...btw, Old Milwaukee is shunned in every society...well...except the trailer park...:tongue:

Guest saleen351
i will TRY to remember that next time i am in the Northeast at a tailgate party...btw, Old Milwaukee is shunned in every society...well...except the trailer park...:tongue:

I"m leading the comeback of OM!!! Funny thing is, everyone who drinks one at my house, comments on how good it is compared to what they thought.

I"m leading the comeback of OM!!! Funny thing is, everyone who drinks one at my house, comments on how good it is compared to what they thought.

LOL - its good when your other choices are (1) Spoiled Milk, (2) Spoiled OJ, (3) Tap Water, (4) Bad Supermarket Brand Ice Tea.

Yeah - OM looks good.

Guest saleen351
LOL - its good when your other choices are (1) Spoiled Milk, (2) Spoiled OJ, (3) Tap Water, (4) Bad Supermarket Brand Ice Tea.

Yeah - OM looks good.

dude, I AM THE ONLY PERSON IN FLA WHO HAS A FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN OF SHOPRITE ICE TEA AND PORK ROLL...

Real men, cook on real grills... now go get me my morning coffee!!

And guyman, for your saftey, if you shop at wallmart on oak and university at night, wear a bullet proof vest, it's not safe there. I went to buy splinter cell there at midnight one week, and I thought it was the puerto rican day parade (though i saw no rapes, just some comoshion in the frozen food section.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever since Mrs. Guyman and I had to downsize from the double wide and move into the single wide - we've been making cut backs everwhere. Walmart is now all we can swing. I'm sorry I'm not rich like you single folks. I've often thought about making Mrs Guyman hook to make ends meet.

With all the publicity Mrs. Guyman received courtesy of the SWAN, you might be able to afford that double-wide in Davie that you always wanted.....

:love:

I"m not going, i'm simply too good for it, however I wanted to warn yous, NOT TO LET MATAS BRING THE GRILL!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER SEND A CUBAN TO DO A MANS JOB!!!!!

PEOPLE WERE LAUGHING AT US AT THE MARLINS GAME BECAUSE OF THE GRILL HE BROUGHT. I FELT LIKE I WAS IN DADE COUNTY!!!

You can blame the cuban woman. He wanted to buy a nice grill and I made him buy the cheap ones. I think I'm half Jewish......... lol