Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CUBAN CIGAR MIXED WITH WEED

heh heh....im cuban.. :P

Originally posted by misskittie:

I do this with the smaller Cubans. The ones which are more "dainty" shall we say.

It works, nice flava too but not sometyhing I do on a regular. I like my Cubans the way they are...

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

Originally posted by mrblonde55:

Then you would have to inhale the cigar smoke, no? Thats def not my idea of a good high, lol.

quite true

YOU WILL BE SICK

instead find some good high quality bolivine cocaine and sprinkle some in...

then think of how that was a waste and rip the whole bag in one shot...

then smoke the blunt an hour later (you will need it)

------------------

BeatBanditsgif.gif

A crowd of 15,000 had gathered to protest the war at the Oakland Army Terminal. The Angels, in show of patriotism, attack the protesters and end up breaking a cop's leg. The Angels later send a telegram to President Johnson saying they are willing to be "a crack group of trained gorillas behind enemy lines in Viet Nam."

HST 67

I'm not sure I understand the difference, you are still just taking the filler out, but now you are using a Cuban wrapper. Chances are, it's not a great Cuban cigar anyway, so there is essentialy no difference. If you are talking $35 Punches, then you are pretty stupid for wasting them. If not, then no difference.

The biggest misconception is that all Cubans are great cigars. Actually, many Cubans are not high quality due to poor quality control. Generally, Dominicans are of consistantly better quality.

This is one of the worst ideas Ive ever heard. First of all, you are wasting a good cigar, second of all, you would have to inhale, and hold in cigar tobbacco, whihch is not the same as cigarette tobacco. third of all, you will be wating your weed that you can smoke many many different better ways. If you are plannig on donig this, please stop and give your weed to me.

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Why would you want to waste the weed like that. Cigars are fuckin' nasty!!!! Just roll a nice big GREEN hoocher and smoke on!!

Although bongs and pipes are really the way to go. I use hand-blown glass anytime I can. Have a HB pipe at home, very nice.

cwm4.gifcwm32.gif

Two simple questions...

Why ruin a good cigar with weed? Not that weed is in any sense bad, it just doesn't belong in a cigar.

Why ruin good weed with tobacco?

The two are simply best left alone.

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

just like whiskey with water.. mixing those two just fucks up two very lovely things..

smile.gif

i don't smoke weed, but i smoke a whole bunch of cuban cigars, and i have *tried* a cuban mixed with weed.. didn't really do much for me.. plus, why would you even consider ruining a good cigar?

morph_

ps: speaking about mixing things: what do you get when you cross an elephant with a poodle? a dead poodle with a 2 feet wide asshole..

Originally posted by mrnice:

Two simple questions...

Why ruin a good cigar with weed? Not that weed is in any sense bad, it just doesn't belong in a cigar.

Why ruin good weed with tobacco?

The two are simply best left alone.

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church