Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those STUCK in MA Memorial Day Weekend

djricknaples

For those of you NOT going to Vegas this weekend (if there is anyone not going, lol) i'd like to invite you to my opening night at Avalon. It's been a few weeks since i was offered to be a resident at Avalon and it's seems like it's been forever for my first night to get here. Well, it's finally here.

This Saturday May 29th i'll be doing a 4 hour set at Avalon and starting my new residency. In the next couple of weeks we have some nice things planned in an attempt to bring Avalon Saturday's back to a level it's not seen in a while. I know some people have their opinions about Avalon, management, ect but im hoping people have an open mind and give the new night a chance.

Im looking foward to starting at Avalon and hopefully bringing the night back to respectability and stability.

Avalon Saturday's are 21+, casual but neat dress, doors are 10pm, cover is $15.

I have a guestlist so just email rick@djricknaples.com and i'll take care of ya.

Thanks again for your support.

DJ RICK NAPLES

PS. For those GOING to Vegas this weekend HAVE FUN, BE SAFE, and get ready to party with Manolo and Myself again at Avalon on June 5th.

RICK

And after his opening night as Avalon Resident he will keep it going joining me on Star After Hours on Star 93.7 for a guest spot, don't miss it, keep your radio locked on your ride home to Star 93.7.

We will be going from 2am - 6am like we do every week!

DJ Massi

www.massi.com