Clubplanet Nightlife Community

england

trust me i know. it's the balkan mentality. my people r by far the laziest..i think we even got u greeks beat. no one does shit down there..and complains how they have no $ ..yet they all drive benzes and take vacations to turkey..tunisia..malta..etc etc every summer..its amazing

...lmao...my aunt practically begs my dad to send her money on a regular basis because she has none, yet she is constantly vacationing...

...honey, that goes with any family overseas...my one cousin calls the office from cyprus on a bi-monthly basis and places orders...and when my dad goes to greece, his wife buys two of everything before she leaves because she knows my aunt will say, "ooooh that sweater is so nice..."...lol...we've just accepted it...

...honey, that goes with any family overseas...my one cousin calls the office from cyprus on a bi-monthly basis and places orders...and when my dad goes to greece, his wife buys two of everything before she leaves because she knows my aunt will say, "ooooh that sweater is so nice..."...lol...we've just accepted it...

:werd:

same deal here...and its always clothing...