Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Found these pills??

It screams of date rape... :gang::)

Or maybe you split them, you take the red and your friend that you invite to take the others gets a lil :vomit2:

Could be Matrix type pills... which do you choose? Or better yet what if you take them ALL. ;-)

Enough rambling, nope... never heard of them. If no one else knows then get a testing kit and see what happens.

he never mentioned that they came from someone...he said he just found them...if they were coming from trolls, forest creatures, leprechaun, or any other kewl beings then its ok...u can always trust these ppl...but to take pills u just found laying around isnt kewl...

dont you read trolls are bad...

Yeah I guess that is true, you dont know if a bunny or a woodchuck actually dropped them or they just appeared.

I guess if we have learned anything today kids it would be,

1. trolls are bad

2. woodland creatures in huts have the best pills

3. leprechaun's whord all the K

4. Monkeys cannot take meth and drive

you dont know if a bunny or a woodchuck actually dropped them or they just appeared.

bunny's and woodchucks steal from trolls.........so those pills are just as dangerous.............LISTEN, before anyone else gets hurt..........DO NOT go into the enchanted forest unless you know what your doing........

dont you read trolls are bad...

Yeah I guess that is true, you dont know if a bunny or a woodchuck actually dropped them or they just appeared.

I guess if we have learned anything today kids it would be,

1. trolls are bad

2. woodland creatures in huts have the best pills

3. leprechaun's whord all the K

4. Monkeys cannot take meth and drive

i thought trolls were only bad when they did coke??? are u sure its all the time???

please advise,

tommyarmani