Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Off Topic...

but i wanna know why is it in style to just flat out bash Bush (i have been meaning to post this for a LOOOOOONNNNGGGGG time now)...and i dont mean complain...i mean make up crap...assume outlandish things...and just flat out pull stuff out ur ass, in an attempt to bring the President down...hell i didnt like Clinton too much and i NEVER sat there and do what many are doing to this President...i guess its what is "in" now, like the way trucker hats were...sad that politics has become fashionable...just wondering what everyone here thinks....

but i wanna know why is it in style to just flat out bash Bush (i have been meaning to post this for a LOOOOOONNNNGGGGG time now)...and i dont mean complain...i mean make up crap...assume outlandish things...and just flat out pull stuff out ur ass, in an attempt to bring the President down...hell i didnt like Clinton too much and i NEVER sat there and do what many are doing to this President...i guess its what is "in" now, like the way trucker hats were...sad that politics has become fashionable...just wondering what everyone here thinks....

you tell them Matas.... :clap:

you tell them Matas....

well no..thats not what i mean...i wonder if everyone feels the same? even if u hate Bush do u think most people and/or media outlets are just flat out bashing him outright...i am sure many that hate him will disagree with the way i feel..

i feel the same way you do, i attend college and go to many parties where at 5 am the convo turns to politics and people just have no idea what they are talking about but hate bush cause its the "in" thing. at least the moron liberals on this board read the news and know whats going on and just come to their own conclusion, i can respect that, but i cannot respect people who hate bush and have no idea why the hate him.

yesterday on CNN Al Franken (who i loath just as bad as Moore)..was on the show talking nonsense...bashing Bush...i dont remember the last time celebs and just groups in general have done fund raising dinners just to get a President out of office...i see slogans such as: Anyone BUT Bush...that is def. that wrong way to think...b/c the guy coming in, can be worse...