Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Farenheit 9/11

fliptoniaaa

just wanted to tell every1 to keep there eyes peeled for this documentry........its gonna be another great one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sure there will be plenty of discussion on here about it, as every1 starts to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont know how inteligient the discussion will be, but i know theres a few of u in here, that will come thorugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::D

Yeah right. It's gonna devolve into the usual pissing match. Armchair generals vs. Armchair philosophers.

id expect nothing less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

but i want to see what will be said....even though there are cold hard facts in this film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to see how it will be twisted by both sides to represent what they think is the "right" way!!!!!!!!!!!! u humans....so entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::eek::D

details please: who? what? where? when?

Michael Moore (i wish he would finally eat that final Big Mac that will cause him to die)/Docum. movie about 9/11 blaming Bush/no where Disney owns the film studio that made the film and Disney has said "NO" to it being distributed here in the States (a really really really bad move IMO..i hate Moore, but no need to censor him)....but i am sure other Film Production Studios will take it off Disney's hands...so dont worry, it will be shown here in the States..if u CANT wait to see it...fly to Cannes...

u mean the way Moore does in his films??:tongue:

yes....but u must give him credit....for doing research, and for trying his hardest to get to the source....at least hes not saying stuff to say it.....he backs it up with the stats......of course hes human, and humans will always twist things to make it look there way....u tell me one human that doesnt do that....then u can sit on ur high horse...but until then....were all just as guilty as he is....but at as i said at least he goes to the sources....if they speak to him or not....that is another matter all togehter!!!!!!!!!!:D

i just love how people judge something even though they have never seen it.....just bcuz they personally dont like the person, or bcuz a newspaper said it was bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like i said human....entertaining!!!!!!!!! how bout some of u formulate ur own opinion without the media telling u what it should be!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

yes....but u must give him credit....for doing research, and for trying his hardest to get to the source....at least hes not saying stuff to say it.....he backs it up with the stats......of course hes human, and humans will always twist things to make it look there way....u tell me one human that doesnt do that....then u can sit on ur high horse...but until then....were all just as guilty as he is....but at as i said at least he goes to the sources....if they speak to him or not....that is another matter all togehter!!!!!!!!!!

there are already articles coming out that "debunk" his whole premise in the movie...as much as i hate Moore, i will still watch this film....i need a good laugh...;)

Just like 7 Eleven slurpies, Michael Moore is just anther sign of the times. He was just awarded at Cannes Fi Festival for a documentary against George W Bush...if he had attempted this back in the day of Nixxon or Kennedy, he would've had the opportunity to try on the good'ol cement shoes and would've probaby had been invited for a long walk on a short pier...the CIA of today is not what it used t be, nu-hu!

Just like 7 Eleven slurpies, Michael Moore is just anther sign of the times. He was just awarded at Cannes Fi Festival for a documentary against George W Bush...if he had attempted this back in the day of Nixxon or Kennedy, he would've had the opportunity to try on the good'ol cement shoes and would've probaby had been invited for a long walk on a short pier...the CIA of today is not what it used t be, nu-hu!

:laugh: werd :laugh:

there are already articles coming out that "debunk" the film

as long as there are different points of view anything can be debunked!!!!!!!!!! if its accurate or not!!!!!!!!!! but most of the people that try to debunk....thats just a fancy word for haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

u notice i have not really said anything good or bad of the film....jst asking people to watch it so that we can get those wonderful discussions we get on here.....its just funny how people react to things!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv observing people!!!!!!!!!! entertainment at its best!!!!!!!!!!!:D

This guy forms an opinion before he goes out to make the documentary. That's worse than my forming an opinion before I go to see it, because he slants his documentary to fit his vision. In so doing, it's no longer a documentary. He should have stopped at "Roger & Me" which was great.

We all know he ignored the prescription medication issue when he filmed Bowling for Columbine, because he wanted to get his anti-gun message out.

It's funny b/c if they would have just let the film be released in the US it would have came & went w/ probably not much attention - but now it totally looks like "people" were trying to block it release & they don't want people to see the film. Conservaties are all offended. It actually will make whatever moore says in his film seem more truthful or believable. If they just would have let the film be released nobody would have believed any of it, but now people will be scratching their heads thinking "hmmm, why didn't they want me to see this film?" ---- <insert nelson laugh here "ha-ha">

there are already articles coming out that "debunk" his whole premise in the movie...as much as i hate Moore, i will still watch this film....i need a good laugh...;)

I for one, wrote an article on which I strictly "Defunk" his whole premise.