Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vegas newbie: AVB?

cynicalp

AVB was crazy! (Although I liked his set at the Roxy better). The nitrous blasts are really something to experience, especially when Adagio For Strings was playing. $100 bar tab card went quickly, but a great deal.

one word....UN----FUCK'N----REAL!!!!!!!!

AVB was crazy! (Although I liked his set at the Roxy better). The nitrous blasts are really something to experience, especially when Adagio For Strings was playing. $100 bar tab card went quickly, but a great deal.

one word....UN----FUCK'N----REAL!!!!!!!!

I totally agree, AVB was unbelievable!!! We got there after 12:30 and stayed until he finished and they closed the club and then went to Voodoo for after hours. My friends who were back home in Chicago got to see him on Sunday and had a great time as well! His new double CD, A State of Trance is so worth getting too!

I totally agree, AVB was unbelievable!!! We got there after 12:30 and stayed until he finished and they closed the club and then went to Voodoo for after hours. My friends who were back home in Chicago got to see him on Sunday and had a great time as well! His new double CD, A State of Trance is so worth getting too!

Just bought the cd...The second side seems a little more mellow though....the first side is off the hook!!!!

You're right, the 1st CD is definitely better. I just bought his 1st CD too, "76", which is good but still not better than the 1st from "State of Trance". Although nothing compares to him live! I'm so mad I missed JP on Friday; I saw him last year on Mem. Day on Sunday and he was insane!!!

You're right, the 1st CD is definitely better. I just bought his 1st CD too, "76", which is good but still not better than the 1st from "State of Trance". Although nothing compares to him live! I'm so mad I missed JP on Friday; I saw him last year on Mem. Day on Sunday and he was insane!!!

No doubt AVB ripped it at Ice and he is better live...

I saw JP Last friday in vegas and he was great!!!

But, I just got back from Merge in seaside heights, NJ...

and all I can say is wow!!! This set reminded me of an old SF set in NYC...

So, do you think AVB could maybe be back for Labor Day weekend - either at ICE or HOB, like he was last year? How about JP? I just booked Labor Day this week which will be my 1st Labor day weekend. I'm guessing it won't be quite as crazy as MDW - which I've been like 4 times - but still great. What do you think? :)

So, do you think AVB could maybe be back for Labor Day weekend - either at ICE or HOB, like he was last year? How about JP? I just booked Labor Day this week which will be my 1st Labor day weekend. I'm guessing it won't be quite as crazy as MDW - which I've been like 4 times - but still great. What do you think? :)

JP is booked at the Borgata in AC that weekend....I doubt he'll be in vegas...but, ya never know....I've seen JP DJ in Sound Factory for 12 hours and than hop on a flight to DJ at La Boom in Cancun the next day without sleeping....the guy is out of his mind...