Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: mystify and moniquetaz.....

FlipsSOE

i don't understand how u can laugh monique since his bullseye is in his ass-hole, and you've obviously got your mouth so deep in it, i wouldn't think you'd have room for much else. monique, usted vesa a su mama con esa boca tan sucia?? dios mio!! eres bonita y desente, pero, haga me el favor y no seas tan metida, especialmente cuando tiene que ver con un marica. gracias.

mystify- explanation as per above. my boy tommy marks grad last may also. i have met many of his friends as well. this chick laura and stephanie- both from masssapequa, LI i believe. bunch of others too. he was a marketing major, not sure if u were a business major, but if u were- you'd prob know him. :type::type:

forgive me- i never get involved in internet drama, except when drunk. i'm just bored, and wish tomorrow were here already! i'm going to the poconos for the weekend, so i'm getting over-anxious. those that see me post, know i post "ladies,...." threads, and very little of much else....that is all

carry on.