Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** Sexaholics **

naughtybabe

Guest gabo
omg!! thats the night i made out with the 2 of u!!!! :D:comit:

was that th night? hehe alittle 3 way kissing never hurt.

I remember how we snuck in the corner so no cpers would see lmao... little that did cause everyone saw!

Koky:those are about all the details I can devulge, :bounce:

Guest gabo
Um what?!!? :eek:

Fill me in here~!

haha lina don't tell her! :makeout:

was that also the night with me and tasty sucking of clubkats boobies? I am all confused

haha lina don't tell her! :makeout:

was that also the night with me and tasty sucking of clubkats boobies? I am all confused

it might have been... but i definitely remember walking into that back room and her jumping up with her face like this :woah: and feeling me up lol... she was a lil randy that night ;)

Guest gabo
it might have been... but i definitely remember walking into that back room and her jumping up with her face like this :woah: and feeling me up lol... she was a lil randy that night ;)

yea we both had a good time feeling you up *drooool*

i need more nights like that one

wow Gabo sweetie you are alot more promiscuous than I had thought. :laugh:

I can't say I have done the things that many people on here seem to have done. I just read in aww at times:tongue: OMGosh when I first came on this board, I don't remember who it was but there had been some seriously nasty stuff posted about what stuff this one person liked to do....I was like oh dear what place have I come to??? :aaah:

Sometimes I still get quite scared:laugh:

Ok so Gabo when do we get to makeout?? seems like you have kissed several chicks on here, so when do I get my go?? ;)

:makeout: ciao bellos

I can't say I have done the things that many people on here seem to have done. I just read in aww at times:tongue: OMGosh when I first came on this board, I don't remember who it was but there had been some seriously nasty stuff posted about what stuff this one person liked to do....I was like oh dear what place have I come to??? :aaah:

Ok so Gabo when do we get to makeout?? seems like you have kissed several chicks on here, so when do I get my go?? ;)

If you hookup with him...I'll NEVER hear the end of it from his malnourished ass

Guest gabo

lol first you call me a whore and then you wanna make out with me...hmmmm

Guest gabo
You guys just need to go watch Titanic together or something......

he'll prob. try to hold my hand or something the feg