Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How has Black been lately?

I haven't been on these boards in awhile, that's why I ask. How has Black been in the past weeks? Has it been packed or dead? Do most feel it's worth going to check out or not? I was going to the city soon that's why I ask. If not then what would be better? I know everyone has a difference of opinion in regards to this issue which will make for an interesting thread. Please feel free to share if you can help make my decision easier.

havent been there since opening night...but some friends went this past week and said there is still a good vibe in there...but hasnt been packed out since classics.....the upstairs is usually closed to pack out the dancefloor

How is he gonna spin 2 nights in A row? Black sat & Hamptons sun. That's gotta take stamina eh?

simple....just ask tina....lol

attachment.php?attachmentid=30771&stc=1

haha that comment was just asking for it.......no but seriously jp is one of my fav djs........im sure he wont have trouble doin 2 nites in a row.....he is known for his marathon sets....shouldnt be a prob

simple....just ask tina....lol

attachment.php?attachmentid=30771&stc=1

haha that comment was just asking for it.......no but seriously jp is one of my fav djs........im sure he wont have trouble doin 2 nites in a row.....he is known for his marathon sets....shouldnt be a prob

Oh shit. I didnt want to go there but I guess it's either that or he has supernatural power like notallthere said....

Where do you spin now?

I "spin" the corny Karaoke night at Champps bar in NJ- if that's what you want to call it. I am grateful to have any gig at all at this stage in my life. But there are no turntables only Cd players up in the dj booth. Most of my good music is unfortunately on vinyl....

I "spin" the corny Karaoke night at Champps bar in NJ- if that's what you want to call it. I am grateful to have any gig at all at this stage in my life. But there are no turntables only Cd players up in the dj booth. Most of my good music is unfortunately on vinyl....

which champs?

i was there this past sat, it was good, good vibe, great tunes, of course he ripppped it. But, def not packed, like sooo much room 2dance which was good. And i dont want to sounds racist but most of the club was asian....

yea they have always occupied that club....i remember when it was exit....the backend of the dance floor would be completely taken over