Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here is my 411 for Memorial Day Weekend

Party starts tonight for me @ DEKO. Tonight I join forces with the Nu Society crew for the best Thursday party in the Summer. Tonight is DEKO's 2 yr anniversary and its being hosted by Playboy Playmates, Lindsey Vuolo & Christi Shake. Check it out tonight it will be off the hizzle.

Friday night I will be on chill mode due to family engagements.

Saturday afternoon I will be swinging by the SURF CLUB for their new happy hour hosted by Ptak and Carolla. I will be running the beer pong table. Beer pong will be a weekly staple at the SURF CLUB on Saturday afternoons.

Saturday night I will be starting my night at Club XS. For those that havent heard there is a nu crew in town and they are ready to change Seaside as we know it. For those that are wondering just come check it out. I work with these guys all year long and they have many tricks up their sleeves. Of course, I will be swinging by Temps to see my boy Denny. We all know he is going to kill that room like he does each and every week. For those that want to temp their ears with Temptations sounds go over to Best Buy and pick up a copy of Dennys new CD. Lets not forget my daily trip to see my boys George, Petey and Kosta P. Cant wait to hear the new sound system George keeps talking about.

SuNdAy is all about the SURF. I will be on the beach at 11 and off at 3 and back for work at 4. For those that know who i am if u see me dont be afraid to ask me if i can help u get in quicker. I dont bite. I will be outside probably from 4 - 6. So get there early or wait for ever. This Sunday we have Richie Santana as our special guest DJ. He will be going on at 8 but prior to him we have the resident DJ of all DJs Kirk Lopez. Guys lets not forget SURF closes at 2AM so stick around for CP member DJ Mike Bugout who goes on at 12.

EVERYONE ENJOY THE WEEKENED IT LOOKS LIKE WE GOT LUCKY WITH THE WEATHER. :beer:

Party starts tonight for me @ DEKO. Tonight I join forces with the Nu Society crew for the best Thursday party in the Summer. Tonight is DEKO's 2 yr anniversary and its being hosted by Playboy Playmates, Lindsey Vuolo & Christi Shake. Check it out tonight it will be off the hizzle.

Friday night I will be on chill mode due to family engagements.

Saturday afternoon I will be swinging by the SURF CLUB for their new happy hour hosted by Ptak and Carolla. I will be running the beer pong table. Beer pong will be a weekly staple at the SURF CLUB on Saturday afternoons.

Saturday night I will be starting my night at Club XS. For those that havent heard there is a nu crew in town and they are ready to change Seaside as we know it. For those that are wondering just come check it out. I work with these guys all year long and they have many tricks up their sleeves. Of course, I will be swinging by Temps to see my boy Denny. We all know he is going to kill that room like he does each and every week. For those that want to temp their ears with Temptations sounds go over to Best Buy and pick up a copy of Dennys new CD. Lets not forget my daily trip to see my boys George, Petey and Kosta P. Cant wait to hear the new sound system George keeps talking about.s

SuNdAy is all about the SURF. I will be on the beach at 11 and off at 3 and back for work at 4. For those that know who i am if u see me dont be afraid to ask me if i can help u get in quicker. I dont bite. I will be outside probably from 4 - 6. So get there early or wait for ever. This Sunday we have Richie Santana as our special guest DJ. He will be going on at 8 but prior to him we have the resident DJ of all DJs Kirk Lopez. Guys lets not forget SURF closes at 2AM so stick around for CP member DJ Mike Bugout who goes on at 12.

EVERYONE ENJOY THE WEEKENED IT LOOKS LIKE WE GOT LUCKY WITH THE WEATHER. :beer:

NICE see you @ Saturday happy hour and Saturday night @ Temps :pint:

Serge do u want me to give u a chance to win your money back on beer pong?????????

Sounds great buddy, what time will be the best time to stop by for beer pong??????

emad......digga and I are waiting to challenge.....bring that skinny ass bitch body of yours and give us a damn rematch

serge.....you are going down as well pal

Serge do u want me to give u a chance to win your money back on beer pong?????????

Sounds great buddy, what time will be the best time to stop by for beer pong??????

i will probably be there at 5. me and u go head to head to show people how it is done

emad......digga and I are waiting to challenge.....bring that skinny ass bitch body of yours and give us a damn rematch

serge.....you are going down as well pal

keep talking shit. i am going one on one with everyone. my partner brings me down.