Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Farewell to Manolo?? WTF???

fouroneone

:type:

I'm confused. Manolo did a farewell show at Avalon, a farewell show at Rise, a farewell show at Orange, a farewell show at Violation, and a farewell show at Plush. There were a hundred goodbye to Manolo threads. The guy couldn't have possibly made more of his departure than he did. And now he's playing at Avalon again on June 5th?!?!?!

:type:

I'm confused. Manolo did a farewell show at Avalon, a farewell show at Rise, a farewell show at Orange, a farewell show at Violation, and a farewell show at Plush. There were a hundred goodbye to Manolo threads. The guy couldn't have possibly made more of his departure than he did. And now he's playing at Avalon again on June 5th?!?!?!

lay off the big guy...so what if his farwell tour rivals the KISS farewell tour. he's a wicked humble and nice man. i think most of his friends reached out to him for those 'farwell' gigs. not everybody could make it to rise, maybe not the avalon, or ultra. he'll be back once a month to play in the area.

lay off the big guy...so what if his farwell tour rivals the KISS farewell tour. he's a wicked humble and nice man. i think most of his friends reached out to him for those 'farwell' gigs. not everybody could make it to rise, maybe not the avalon, or ultra. he'll be back once a month to play in the area.

We need a farewell to stymie the mod tour :type:

(Posted by Dave Ralph)

Summer is hotting up and July 4th weekend promises to be unforgettable. We are pleased to announce the return of Paul Oakenfold Saturday June 3rd to Avalon. We will be relaxing the age limit to 19+ for this event. DJ Manolo will also be in the house warming the room for the world's No1. Tickets will be available from next ticketing from Friday May 28th. There will be a opportunity to win free tickets so keep your eyes peeled and check out avalonboston.com over the forthcoming weeks for more details. For table reservations please call 617-262-2424 ext 241.

(Posted by Dave Ralph)

Summer is hotting up and July 4th weekend promises to be unforgettable. We are pleased to announce the return of Paul Oakenfold Saturday June 3rd to Avalon. We will be relaxing the age limit to 19+ for this event. DJ Manolo will also be in the house warming the room for the world's No1. Tickets will be available from next ticketing from Friday May 28th. There will be a opportunity to win free tickets so keep your eyes peeled and check out avalonboston.com over the forthcoming weeks for more details. For table reservations please call 617-262-2424 ext 241.

:woah::woah::woah2::woah2:

I beleive he's opening for Okie on the 4th of july.Manolo moved to S. Joiseee thats what the going away parties were about.

errrrrrrrrrr ummmmmmmmmmmmm why'd ys post it twice? i am fucking hammered. oh yeah i am gonna be good rest up for montreal.

"hrey i am going tgo mantra tongiht"

"ook richy i am there. meet me by the ubmop hut"