Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex parties

somebitch

i went last night with my wife to this party...and let me tell you guys,we had lots of fun!!!!!!!!

i should charge u to know me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Im glad u guys had so much fun last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

but next time were going, and u know once we go u know what is gonne be right!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:eek:

Its gonna be..........ill let u finish it!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Guest brwneydtrouble
i went last night with my wife to this party...and let me tell you guys,we had lots of fun!!!!!!!!

What did you guys wear? What were other people wearing? Or not....*lol*

i should charge u to know me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Im glad u guys had so much fun last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

but next time were going, and u know once we go u know what is gonne be right!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:eek:

Its gonna be..........ill let u finish it!!!!!!!!!!!:D

a celebration bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest brwneydtrouble
a celebration bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer my question dammit!!!

Answer my question dammit!!!

babe....jut dress sexy,val was wearing a very short sexy white dress,there was some girls with no tops,some with body painting...nice....but let my tell you jackie...things got KRUCIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im def coming back with my partners in crime....the fliptoniaas!!!!!

skin in NYC is kinda glam & not a real sex party. it is fun but its just the same as going to a regular club. theres a few chicks taking off clothes and lots of old guys, that is the only difference between skin and a regular guido club.

skin in NYC is kinda glam & not a real sex party. it is fun but its just the same as going to a regular club. theres a few chicks taking off clothes and lots of old guys, that is the only difference between skin and a regular guido club.

then you need to come here to miami skin parties... :)

trust me,it is a sex party :bowdown:

then you need to come here to miami skin parties... :)

trust me,it is a sex party :bowdown:

yeah, i definitely do! i kinda figured the skin parties in FL were more interesting than the ones here. there are other cool parties here but the scene is not as open as it is down there...

yeah, i definitely do! i kinda figured the skin parties in FL were more interesting than the ones here. there are other cool parties here but the scene is not as open as it is down there...

OPEN IS THE RIGHT WORD FOR THE PARTIES DOWN HERE !! ESPECIALLY WHENIT COMES TO CHICKS LEGS :D