Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Frankie Bones

just adding GAS to the fire here everyone

i will be producing an audio interview with Flekx and Bones LIVE from Tonic before the night begins.

it is to be announced on where the interview will stream from

however ALL tonic VIP members registered on my site will have access to the stream first hand.

much more to come

see you all June 11th

TONIC-----KEEP IT HOT GUYS ( and gal)

i just got one of the flyers for thios event and i can not believe decibel flekx pulled it off once again bringing f'n bones to my home town!!!! if any of you missed his last performance when he was in the area you missed one of the sickest sets u could have ever heard.....people are still talking about his last visit!!!!!!!!!! i can't stress enough that this is going to be one of the biggest shows of the year in this area :bowdown: ......NO DOUBT!!!! IM FUCKIN PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an off-topic question about frankie bones. Recently I was eating in my favorite Italian restaurant Fiorentino's in Brooklyn. Across the street there was a grafiti-like mural of Frankie, spray painted on a garage door (you know like he was dead). I believe it even said even said RIP. I don't get it---Has anyone else seen this mural? Are there 2 frankie bones?

I have an off-topic question about frankie bones. Recently I was eating in my favorite Italian restaurant Fiorentino's in Brooklyn. Across the street there was a grafiti-like mural of Frankie, spray painted on a garage door (you know like he was dead). I believe it even said even said RIP. I don't get it---Has anyone else seen this mural? Are there 2 frankie bones?

I believe there was a mortcyclist named Frankie Bones. He also was Brooklyn. I thin he past in the late 90's early 2000, everyone thought it was the DJ

:otopic:

First, you were from Brooklyn and yur fav Italian restaurant is Fiorentino's?!?!?!?! Nah gurl there are way better ones then that.

And yes ...the other died real young. His fam and friends always put something in the neighborhood paper around his anniversay date.

Guys...Hope your party is a success! How was CI on 6/5?

i cannot wait for tonight. tonic will be off the meter tonight. CANT WE JUST SPEED UP THE DAY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :splat:

GOOD LUCK FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its almost time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIVAAAAAAAAAAAA

ill see ya in a few mins babes :love: get my drinks ready? and a shot for two ( me / you ) ok add niks and ants to that as well :)

zigpoppa

doh-sile

see if you boys can come through REALY EARLY

i should be sitting down doing an interview with the Bones man and the Flekx master live

housedog? have we met?

djmikeloikith? you comming through?

why am i asking as if i can reply -- i am leaving in a few mins

OK im outtty -- i got the car loaded with some equip

and im "so fresh and so clean" :aaah: