Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another weekend at Avalon?

Well, C. Lawrence playing tonight - should be a lot of fun.

He's been collaborating with one of my fav DJs – John00Fleming.

I am hearing he is picking up on John’s unique style of psy-trance.

As a matter of fact they have a few tracks being released this month on J00F Records (that’s Fleming’s private label). Hope Christopher will hit it hard and play some nice psy-trance….I really don’t care for the regular trance….too mellow.

Saturday should be a great night for those that like tribal house/techno - Christian Smith..... I wonder what he will play. I've heard that his music various a bit from show to show. I'd prefer techno over house but that's just me.

Of course there also will be a new session in the PCR-mobile ;)

Wonder who is coming when.....

You guys didn't miss much....

CL was just ok....very uneven. He played some good hard tunes but then he just got lost in some semi-trancy mixes.

I don't know...didn't seem to flow.

As if that was not enough - the crowd was really weak.

There were maybe like 3 people that knew how to move - the rest was just banging their heads against the walls or against each other.

Around 4am it picked up - I think that resident DJ came on...they just turned the ugly lights on a bit after 5AM and most people cleared the floor though the music was still playing - weird....15 min later the show was over.

not the best night but sure better than just staying home - sleep is such a waste of time LOL

Don't know about any pcr mobile but we will be at avalon this saturday and probably da Mask also. Peace.

digital .. i am not feeling well dude .. sorry but i dont think i am going to avalon sat ... wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

peace

the MASK

You guys didn't miss much....

CL was just ok....very uneven. He played some good hard tunes but then he just got lost in some semi-trancy mixes.

I don't know...didn't seem to flow.

As if that was not enough - the crowd was really weak.

There were maybe like 3 people that knew how to move - the rest was just banging their heads against the walls or against each other.

Around 4am it picked up - I think that resident DJ came on...they just turned the ugly lights on a bit after 5AM and most people cleared the floor though the music was still playing - weird....15 min later the show was over.

not the best night but sure better than just staying home - sleep is such a waste of time LOL

banging their heads against the wall . hehe . that is funny kid .. but ya i can imagine

sorry dude for not making it out .. and i dont think i will be in tonight sat either .. i am sick .. sucks

peace

the MASK

i duno i liked CL ye there was some boring parts but it was still good

hey wut were u wearin

i was wearin a grey shirt and these dark pants

I was there from 1:30 or so and CL was already on....he played till 4 - I think.

If you saw a guy in beige pants and black t-shirt dancing hard till the lights came on - that was me.

I was by the front bar (under the DJ booth) - most of the time.

digital .. i am not feeling well dude .. sorry but i dont think i am going to avalon sat ... wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

peace

the MASK

pussy

j/k man - I hope you feel better. Get some rest, take care of what ills you and be ready for the next week. Avalon needs you.... :aright:

hey kids...greetings from you-know-where!!! :D just putting my friends & me on some lists here before we head out. i was really curious about c.lawrence...maybe he had an off night? then again, i heard from another friend that he spun some great tunes and a good time was had! glad to hear you were partyin like a maniac as usual though PCR! Mask, I hope you feel better soon sweetie...must be due to lack of sleep? stop partying so hardddd! lol...

pussy

j/k man - I hope you feel better. Get some rest, take care of what ills you and be ready for the next week. Avalon needs you.... :aright:

thanks dude .. ya .. i ended up staying home .. checking emails .. cp postings .. paid some bills .. and did zero work .. sucks ..

anyway ..i am sure u will represent the group as usual .. tell us all about it later

peace

the MASK

hey kids...greetings from you-know-where!!! :D just putting my friends & me on some lists here before we head out. i was really curious about c.lawrence...maybe he had an off night? then again, i heard from another friend that he spun some great tunes and a good time was had! glad to hear you were partyin like a maniac as usual though PCR! Mask, I hope you feel better soon sweetie...must be due to lack of sleep? stop partying so hardddd! lol...

look who is here .. the party soul herself .. woo hoo .. go girl . represent in "you-know-where" .. kick some ass .. and party hard .. too hard .. just be good ;)

PCR is the man .. i feel good leaving him in charge .. hehe

and ya .. i am under the weather .. why ??? .. funny u ask .. :box: :box: :box: (that is paooo .. paooo .. paooo) ..

ya i guess i was partying all week . on wed, thursday and friday .. so now i gotta miss CL .. oh well ..

peace

the MASK

yeha definitly couldnt go this weekend. I cant stand working on sat like a zombie anymore.

Sat night i had someother plans.

Hope you guys had fun. I am sure i will see ya soon somewhere, sometime.

Billy

Mask I think your post is a day off. I tell ya that again I can't remember what christian smith sounds like cause I got f'ed up again! But there was some good techno playing and earlier in the night I remember some good tribal (brings back memories) so I had fun but unfortunately I was blurred out. :pint::drunk:

Victor was there and the glow posse and they were holding it down kid. As well as rudy and I. But I wish I hadn't dropped too many cause now I feel like shit.

Peace.

Last night was the best night I HAVE EVER had at Avalon!

Christian Smith was simply amazing! He was bangin' out hard hard hard Techno Beats...I actually closed the place down (havent done that in a while!) :)

whoever didnt make it out last night, missed a great night.....

and thank you digitalextacy :)

yeha definitly couldnt go this weekend. I cant stand working on sat like a zombie anymore.

Sat night i had someother plans.

Hope you guys had fun. I am sure i will see ya soon somewhere, sometime.

Billy

Billy .. if it makes u feel any better i did not go either .. but i know u .. and u do not regret .. coz when u r in a place partying ... u make the best out of it regardeless of the music .. u bring the party to the place and not vice versa .. so i am sure there will be lots of future parties where u will kick ass .. hehe ...

on another note .. i am sooooo sorry for what happened to your car man .. can't belive you did not tell me till now .. and ya . it is the car that is unlucky . not you kid .. i had few bad accidents before and i am a kick-ass driver .. sometimes u just cant help it .. coz it is fate .. in any case .. i am glad u r ok .. the car can be always fixed .. best of luck going forward

peace

the MASK

Mask I think your post is a day off. I tell ya that again I can't remember what christian smith sounds like cause I got f'ed up again! But there was some good techno playing and earlier in the night I remember some good tribal (brings back memories) so I had fun but unfortunately I was blurred out. :pint::drunk:

Victor was there and the glow posse and they were holding it down kid. As well as rudy and I. But I wish I hadn't dropped too many cause now I feel like shit.

Peace.

digital .. i do not know what time or what day sometimes .. i am in the zone . which means there are no limits, boundaries .. or rules (i have no idea where that came from ... and i am sure u r saying .. what the hell!!!! .. comedy son .. comdey)

i am sorry that u dont remember .. but mad at ya coz u drank too much .. dude .. do i have to be there to tell u not to drink .. akkkkhhh .. cant ask rudy either .. he is in another planet all by himself .. hehe

victor and glowgrnyc .. i am sure u guys partied too hard as usual .. too bad i missed it .. but i need to rest

peace

the MASK

Christian Smith was simply amazing! He was bangin' out hard hard hard Techno Beats...I actually closed the place down (havent done that in a while!) :)

glowgrlnyc .. all i can say is .. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .. i missed it :splat: ... and most importantly missed you guys getting down and kicking some ass dancing .. sucks sucks sucks .. ok .. sucks x 1000000000000000 (u get the point i presume)

the only thing that happened for me last night was .. :zzz2:

peace

the MASK

wud, best night EVER, I bow down to Christian, which me n Flow did a lot of :bowdown: