Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soooo, what other suckers are at work today??

iamme

<---- 5:30pm at least...hope it slows down so i can even get out on time...

(call me if youre bored...i can do hands-free at work...could get interesting...:) )

im with ya, man :aright:

btw, what are you doin tonight? I might :bump: into nybeauty at McSorley's. I'l be there from 8:30-10, and then heading to other places in the village

btw, what are you doin tonight? I might :bump: into nybeauty at McSorley's. I'l be there from 8:30-10, and then heading to other places in the village

...i got sent this flyer for this party in the village...i posted about it somewhere else...it's on spring...don hill's i think...the unbreakable party...it's hip hop and breaks...idk the djs but my friend is going so if i go it will be to see her...

i got your message but you didnt leave your number, whats the addy again?

sounds like a plan to me, i should be there around 8:30-9pm....we gonna go eat 1st then we're going to McSorleys :D

well how bout we all meet up and just chill........we can meet up at mcsorleys then hit up second nature? :bounce: