Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spiritual Corner

simply b/c when you speak of God, Jesus or any beliefs it invokes peoples natural desire to express their own beliefs or the beliefs that they have adopted.

And when someone does not see eye to eye with them, they feel a need to show their point of view, and sometimes the other party then becomes irritated and want to show their point of view, and all you have is a clash.

It is just a reflection of their own ego. Ego meaning their awareness of themselves and their beliefs. So people have learned through enough attempts of conversations that they best steer away from such topic.

So let's just talk 'bout Muzik. :) no no no j/k u can talk to me 'bout n e thing.

;) awww thanx...maybe our paths will cross oneday...i do hope!

I hope so....I read in another thread that you have a husband and a kid. Me too! I have 2 kids. Do you go clubbing with your hubby? My husband is a producer so naturally we go out together.....Maybe we could hook up. What clubs do you go to?

...Do you go clubbing with your hubby? My husband is a producer so naturally we go out together.....Maybe we could hook up. What clubs do you go to?

Yep! When we met years back he was a DJ and I used to go dance while he worked. We both luv music and dancing so we club together too. :bounce: ....he's my soulmate.

Lately, we've been hittin Avalon and Black (because I love the space)...but am always up for suggestions! :aright:

Chrissy

Yep! When we met years back he was a DJ and I used to go dance while he worked. We both luv music and dancing so we club together too. :bounce: ....he's my soulmate.

Lately, we've been hittin Avalon and Black (because I love the space)...but am always up for suggestions! :aright:

Chrissy

We go to Black about once or twice a month. We havent really gone anywhere else lately, because we're friends with Jon and go out to hear him...My husband did all the electrical work in Black b4 it opened too. So we have been going a lot lately to get our $$$ (getting paid is such a bitch-cuz it through the club not JP)

So maybe we could meet up some time. We are usually hanging out in or near the dj booth. Are you going to Merge in NJ on friday?