Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classic ! .... or inside job

lalate

Went out last night with the second of three girls met at ths one party. Later in the night brought this #2 girl to the same place that took the #1 girl about 2 weeks ago. Very small hole in the wall, quaint, totally obscure off the beaten path, place and when was there with #1 gir two weeks agol the dj dropped this track (which is not a very popular track) that by the end the #1 girl fell for me bigtime (it's just the right song and the right part of the night).

So walked into this place again last night with the #2 chick and soon as I pass the dj booth, guess what track he dropped? Yup same track.

Classic or inside job? lol ...

Went out last night with the second of three girls met at ths one party. Later in the night brought this #2 girl to the same place that took the #1 girl about 2 weeks ago. Very small hole in the wall, quaint, totally obscure off the beaten path, place and when was there with #1 gir two weeks agol the dj dropped this track (which is not a very popular track) that by the end the #1 girl fell for me bigtime (it's just the right song and the right part of the night).

So walked into this place again last night with the #2 chick and soon as I pass the dj booth, guess what track he dropped? Yup same track.

Classic or inside job? lol ...

NIIIIIIIIIICE !!! music has its ways everytime !!