Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>RICHiE HAWTIN @ Volume

hey how did it go last night?

AWESOME!!!!

Volume is the BEST venue....Speedy J was great, but I think Ken IShii was even better!

THe place is HUUUUGE!!!! They had amazing visuals all over the white walls...

i defineltly recommend going to this place!!!

Richie Hawtin @ Volume is gonna be GREAT!!!! :bounce:

AWESOME!!!!

Volume is the BEST venue....Speedy J was great, but I think Ken IShii was even better!

woman, you KNOW Ken Ishii tore it up right nice. First time hearing him and I was blown away, he threw it down so hard thats the reason my knees got fucked up :bounce:

if i didnt have a shore house id be there, i almost never miss him in nyc... his cds are nothing compared to him live.... anychance of getting him at the nj shore lol j/k :vomit2: dout the guidos would be able to fist pump so prob not lol

i deffinately need to go to this place.....when r u going again?

AWESOME!!!!

too funny...

I too wonder what he plays live....I only heard his CDs as Plastikman.

it depends

i have seen him three times. the first time he was advertised as "hawtin" and his set consisted mostly of electroclash. the second time he was advertised as "hawtin" and he spun various types of tehcno. the third time he was advertised as "plastikman" and he spun lots of minimal crap.

yeah...sometimes they open up that big door for loading in the main room...as for the sound system i'm not sure if they have one that satys there or the people throwing the party brings speakers...i've been there a few times and i think that they were different speakers every time.

yeah...sometimes they open up that big door for loading in the main room...as for the sound system i'm not sure if they have one that satys there or the people throwing the party brings speakers...i've been there a few times and i think that they were different speakers every time.

Wurd, Friday was my first time and they had these big wooden framed speakers in the main room, they looked nice. I personally thought the sound was fine, but others complained they weren't good enough *shrug* is all good. Ken Ishii still ripped it right nice so is all good.