Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello from Detroit!

rcrespo

im so tempted to catch a flight to nyc next weekend and see the whole m_nus crew :(

im quite jealous of your LA outing. I'm sure he will deliver and magda will play some acid bleepy funk for dat ass.

LOLA DAMN YOU! Have fun and take care.. and please post up some reviews of the Hawtin night dammit..

Ramon, good stuff.. I know you've been waiting for this for quite some time.. live it up and dont forget to shove down a few Blue Long Islands while your at it..

btw, please dont forget to sort me out with that request... I think you have it already... oh and I need another favor before you leave.. check your PM's in a second..

LOLA DAMN YOU! Have fun and take care.. and please post up some reviews of the Hawtin night dammit..

Ramon, good stuff.. I know you've been waiting for this for quite some time.. live it up and dont forget to shove down a few Blue Long Islands while your at it..

btw, please dont forget to sort me out with that request... I think you have it already... oh and I need another favor before you leave.. check your PM's in a second..

I can't make it to MTL , but I'm very tempted to go NYC next weekend. Tickets are $169 to Newark via AA and Mathew Jonson is playing live.

im so tempted to catch a flight to nyc next weekend and see the whole m_nus crew :(

im quite jealous of your LA outing. I'm sure he will deliver and magda will play some acid bleepy funk for dat ass.

Ironically, I'm going to LA for business... and I have a feeling i have to report for work at like 7am on Friday - but it'll be worth the lack of sleep!!!! Not sure what club, but I'm going with ShortyStar and I know she'll take care of me!

I'm a HAWTIN VIRGIN... he's gonna pop my cherry ;)

WOO mother fuckin' WHOOOOOO :pint:

Thanks D7.... you know I'll post a full review upon my return!!!

I'm VERY much looking forward to some sick-ass TECHNO - and I know RH is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord I'm soooooo excited!!!!! :makeout:

Woo Hoo.... Hawtin baby... Do you understand that everything here in LA is trance music.. so this is something that I've been waiting for !!!???!!!

Lola you aint gettin no sleep when you're here... especially if I'm sleeping with you :P.. admit it.. you want to tap this ass .. hehehe j/k

Just be prepared to dance girl!!! I like Avalon/The Palace because the dance floor is big and wooden and it'll be a Thursday so it should be a fun crowd.. not too hollywood but just enough....

Only 1 week away!! Oh and I have a half day on thursday so I'll take you shopping on Rodeo and maybe I'll stop by my tat parlor to get my other Star on my right side! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Oh and I'm soo happy to watch your cherry get popped by Hawting.. Tiesto is popping mine this Saturday!

Woo Hoo.... Hawtin baby... Do you understand that everything here in LA is trance music.. so this is something that I've been waiting for !!!???!!!

Lola you aint gettin no sleep when you're here... especially if I'm sleeping with you :P.. admit it.. you want to tap this ass .. hehehe j/k

Just be prepared to dance girl!!! I like Avalon/The Palace because the dance floor is big and wooden and it'll be a Thursday so it should be a fun crowd.. not too hollywood but just enough....

Only 1 week away!! Oh and I have a half day on thursday so I'll take you shopping on Rodeo and maybe I'll stop by my tat parlor to get my other Star on my right side! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Oh and I'm soo happy to watch your cherry get popped by Hawting.. Tiesto is popping mine this Saturday!

LOL spankin' that ass all nite long girlie ;)

Finally going to see TIESTO eh? He was great at Space when I saw him summer of 02'.... so I'm sure you'll have fun!!!!!

This will be my 2nd AVALON I'm going to... the one in Boston is PHAT yo!

You know me, I'm always down for getting another tattoo... so we can screw Rodeo and just go to the tat shop for some STARZ!!!!!!!