Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christopher Lawrence@Avalon

no christopher lawrence for me... im heading down to merge to catch richie rydell... i havent seen him spin since the summer of 2002 at metrolounge... can't wait.. it should be hot

Hey oldtimer when you get done with the jersey shore you should come hang with us. Always see you post here but never met ya. And I am glad Mask that kim actually behaved herself and got some sleep before her trip!

digital .. dont worry kid ... she left just right to her trip .. with tears in her eyes ... as in .. i wanted to go out last night .. waaaaaaa ..

but no one ended up going anyway .. and now i heard that the night was not great .. i feel bad for mike and pcr .. since they made it .. duno

peace

the MASK

Ehh duno myself. I was happy just getting some rest. Cause while everyone is partying it up in the shore I will be working.

and now i heard that the night was not great .. i feel bad for mike and pcr .. since they made it ..

peace

the MASK

it's cool....I had two options: go out or sleep - I made my choice :D

totally forgot how amazing this guy is. he totally rearranged my perspective on trance music. Didn't play a single anthem, maybe like one vocal and his set had so much more of an impact than the last set I heard from Armin a month ago. he played of his own tracks, Igor s - Boomerang, and the rest was totally obscure, bangin tech trance. can't wait to see him again. Avalon was a little dissapointing. Place was decently packed til 4 when the bar closed, and I think they shut the entire place down at like 5 which was extremely gay. Other than that it was an awesome night. can't wait to catch him again at One nation.

digital .. dont worry kid ... she left just right to her trip .. with tears in her eyes ... as in .. i wanted to go out last night .. waaaaaaa ..

but no one ended up going anyway .. and now i heard that the night was not great .. i feel bad for mike and pcr .. since they made it .. duno

peace

the MASK

Digital...Mask...darnit...did you guys have to be the voice of reason!! :laugh: it woulda been tough though...going out on friday night till about 5am and then catching the 7am flight to DC? I don't think i woulda been able to function the next day! so yes, i did pout all the way to the airport...lol... it was a nice relaxing weekend though :)

mask, you shouldn't have felt bad for mike or pcr....they make the party wherever they go :cool:

zeeker: I think he played till 4AM only....I thought I saw that resident DJ spin a bit after 4AM....and that's when the music really picked up....

Don't get me wrong - I liked CL but I was expecting something a tad harder.

I stayed till the very end....it was corny that they just cut it like that (lights on while the music played) - I didn't want to stop dancing though :bounce:

glad you had a great time