Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Siiiiick time in au Canada

phatbastad

blow by blow

- got to the hotel at 12:30 am.

- Pimpin with 3 girls at Super Sexe for 2 hours. Wish we got there earlier. I saw a stripper (cyndee) who I recognized from 5 years ago. Got a few dances from her for me and the girls. One of the girls in our party had lufff in her eyes. We were duped by a stripper that had no boobs. But thanks gurls for buying me a lap dance.

- Went back to the hotel changed and got to Stereo around 3:30-4amish

- Eli was killing it when we got there/Porter was typical Porter. Solid! I think Porter came on at like 4:30-5am. Liked the way he started most songs slow then exploded.

- Very few attractive womenz @Stereo. Plenty of ham steaks (gay guys). I represented by wearing my Rise t-shirt. Met a few Boston heads there. My impression of Stereo is that it was a tight lil club. Smoked weed in the open. Didnt know if it was allowed but we didnt get ejected. Canadians dont really dance like they do here in the states. They kind of just move side to side. My friend Breezy learned how to dance!!!! The 3 gurls danced their asses off all night. I forgot it was a marathon and not a sprint. My tank was on empty early. Random hooker sighting in the club. We saw her werking the street on our way there. I had 2 of my #1 things in the world. I wanted to talk but was a scairy mute for most of the night/morning. I got weird by the end of the night. Got a great massage from a masseuse at like 7am. We finally had enough at like 9:30-10am and got a taxi ride from the sketchiest cabbie in Montreal back to our room.

- slept til 1pm. got home in one piece at 7-7:30 Sat night. drank here and passed out. woke up today at 11amish.

Great time, great company north of the border. Next trip for might be in June for Teisto (6/11) @Aria and Felix da house cat 6/12 @Gravity!

Glad you made it back in one piece, and did not got detained at the border. :bounce:

Actually both going in and coming back was a piece of cake. The canadian border dude asked me where we were going, specifically. I said Super Sexe and Stereo. His eyes bugged out did a double take looking at the 3 gurls. I laughed and said "they wanna see boobies." He let us right thru with a shit eatin grin on his face.

Werd!

Great (1st) time in Montreal. So much fun! I'm glad I went, and I had a great time partying w/ Phatty and the girls. (I didn't know either of them before this trip, but we really bonded over the course of 36 hrs. They were like,"Oh my god...we never meet girls that like to dance all night & party! You are awesome!" :laugh: )

Supersexe was pretty fun...I wanted a little more impressive stage action, but the girls were all pretty hot. And we were trying to pick out the perfect girl to dance for Phatty, but we were duped by a very padded push-up bra, evidently...DOH! She did have a very pretty face and really nice hair tho...what can I say, we tried!

Stereo was awesome. Big, dark, nice dance floor, sikkk lights, huge disco ball right in the middle of the floor. Dance floor was packed from the time we walked in till we left. I was impressed b/c the guys were all dancing, even if they weren't particularly good at it, at least they were on the floor giving it a shot and having fun. Got hit on by a few lesbians, always flattering, unless they are taller than me and jacked like a pro wrestler...

Eli's set was dope. I was so impressed. It moved from funky and disco-fied to dark and dubby, and I couldn't get enough. It was great to get to hear a nice long set from him, because as the night/morning went on, he got more and more nasty and the crowd was loving every minute of it.

Steve's set was great, too. He takes the tribal sound and makes it funky, with dirty, booty-shaking, basslines and great samples. When Beastie Boys' "Fight for your right to party" dropped, the crowd went nuts. I was jumping around like a maniac all night. So glad I opted for sneakers rather than stillettos... great night, top to bottom.

Well, I am fully recovered and ready to head on over to get drunk again at my friend's pool party. Peace out.

Glad you all had a great time!!!

DId you see any of the "Live Lesbian shows" at Supersex? Those can get pretty hot. Sometimes you just gotta stick around there for a few hours to catch it. Can get pretty sick.

Did you go to any places were they give full contact lap dances? oooooy.

Glad Eli and Steve had a great set!!!

Can't wait to hit up Montreal again this summa!!

Glad you all had a great time!!!

DId you see any of the "Live Lesbian shows" at Supersex? Those can get pretty hot. Sometimes you just gotta stick around there for a few hours to catch it. Can get pretty sick.

Did you go to any places were they give full contact lap dances? oooooy.

Glad Eli and Steve had a great set!!!

Can't wait to hit up Montreal again this summa!!

B/c we got there so late I think most of the top notch talent had left. Also there wasnt enough time to go anywhere else for full contact dances. The gurls wanted to see boobies so I chose to go straight there and not dilly dolly anywhere else. we were prob there an hour or so. but i know what you mean about the live shows. often times i had to relocate to the front row of the stage to catch the 69 action....

B/c we got there so late I think most of the top notch talent had left. Also there wasnt enough time to go anywhere else for full contact dances. The gurls wanted to see boobies so I chose to go straight there and not dilly dolly anywhere else. we were prob there an hour or so. but i know what you mean about the live shows. often times i had to relocate to the front row of the stage to catch the 69 action....

Oh yeah I hear ya! They put on a GOOD show last wknd -saw 3 lesbian shows in one night there! One earlier and then two at the same time later. They were HOT. God they put themselves into some sick positions!!

Hehe. Always good times in Montreal. :type:

has anyone confimed the howells aug 6th rumor?

I am pretty sure i will be there regardless because of my girls b-day.

Strippers at super sexe are great. The contact places range from decent to hella sketchy.

has anyone confimed the howells aug 6th rumor?

I am pretty sure i will be there regardless because of my girls b-day.

Strippers at super sexe are great. The contact places range from decent to hella sketchy.

The 6th isn't confirmed as far as clubs announcing it or it being on Howells website, but he's in Toronto on the 7th and teabags mentioned Aria said "coming in August" so it basically has to be that date. *fingers crossed*

The ladies at Downtown last weekend were class A. Even better than SUpersex. ANd they had far more moves. :type:

The 6th isn't confirmed as far as clubs announcing it or it being on Howells website, but he's in Toronto on the 7th and teabags mentioned Aria said "coming in August" so it basically has to be that date. *fingers crossed*

The ladies at Downtown last weekend were class A. Even better than SUpersex. ANd they had far more moves. :type:

SuperSexe is weak. Everyone knows that Solid Gold is THE place to hit up when in MTL.

SuperSexe is weak. Everyone knows that Solid Gold is THE place to hit up when in MTL.

I would agree that Super Sexe is weak as far as the contact. But during hocley season that place rocks! They have a contest where each dancer wears a jersey of a diff hockey team. if you are getting a dance and the DJ calls out the jersey your dancer is wearing (or not wearing) you and a friend get to sit up on stage in 2 old montreal forum seats AND you get all the nastiest, warm, beer you can drink in 30 minutes.

We always pay off the DJ. Juice him with $20. One time I downed like 11 warm nasty beers in 30 minutes and I almost threw up on the stage and tha dancer who was up there.....luffs Montreal :vomit2:

Detained by customs at the ontario border and told if i tried to return to the country i would be arrested!

HOLLA!

Nooooooooooooice!!!!!!! One of my friends got the same treatment. When we got called into the office and they needed a new toner cart to print out his rap sheet. We ended up paying the officials off so he could make the trip but he cant return for 5 years. Poor bastad

Well,

Detroit is right across the river from Windsor, and in the 80's when i used to live there, all you needed was a drivers lisc. to get into canada.

So, we cross the bridge into canada, and get the 10th degree from Customs for not having a birth certificate. They ask us if we have ever been arrested, and we both say no. They run background checks, and find out that we have. They tell us to leave the country immediatley. (their quote was "if it was marijuana, we would let you in, but not with an arrest for LSD.") They even had my girlfriends military history (rank, demerits) in the background check.

So, if we ever want to go back to canada, we need to get clearance from the FBI. So they make us leave the country (they folllow us to america)

When we get back to Detroit, US customs finds it funny that we were rejected, and decides to TEAR our car apart, and frisk us. Luckilly I was able to flush a Fifty Bag down the toilet before we were patted down.

We wanted to go have lunch for like a half hour and end up spending three hours dealing with this shit