Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kinda creepy and supports theory of........

mursa

..Bush's personal hatred of Saddam ...........don't you guys remember his speech nearly two year ago

---> BUSH " after all , this is the man that tried to kill my daddy (a tear nearly trickles down his face) "

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A handgun that Saddam Hussein was clutching when U.S. forces captured him in a hole in Iraq last December is now kept by President Bush at the White House, Time magazine reported on Sunday.

Military officials had the pistol mounted after it was seized from Saddam near his hometown of Tikrit last year, and soldiers involved in the capture gave it to Bush in a private meeting, Time said.

The magazine quoted a visitor who had been shown the gun, which is kept in a small study off the Oval Office where Bush displays memorabilia. It is the same room where former President Bill Clinton had some of his encounters with former intern Monica Lewinsky.

Bush shows Saddam's gun to select visitors, telling them it is unloaded, both now and when Saddam was captured, Time reported.

"He really liked showing it off," Time quoted a visitor who had seen the gun as saying. "He was really proud of it."

A White House spokesman was not immediately available for comment.

PS..i wanna be entertained , cmon Igloo im waiting , you fucktard .

...yea , a "lil boy" with a fetish for keeping trophies of fallen war criminals/dictator and a "lil boy" who has the responsibility to protect this nation and wants to change the middle east all by himself ..

...yep , this defiantly is a "LIL BOY'S" job .............Bush 2004 all the way ! :)

:yuck:

Seriously is EVERYTHING a big Deal to you? because he kept the gun and put it on display in the white house that's a big deal are you kidding me?

Don't bother with these jerkoffs.........these imbeciles who shout "Daddy's revenge" and other stupid ass comments about the war fail to realize one important FACT:

PRESIDENT Bush was a PRESIDENT of the United States....Assasination was an act of war.........let me repeat, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.....

These asswipes expose their mental retardation each time they open their dumb mouths with the whole "for Daddy" vomit...

I was wondering why they didn't mind when Clinton attacked Iraq for the assassination attempt?.......

Same old, tired, played out bullshit from anti-Bush shitstains.....

PRESIDENT Bush was a PRESIDENT of the United States....Assasination was an act of war.........let me repeat, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES........

as·sas·si·nate ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-ss-nt)

tr.v. as·sas·si·nat·ed, as·sas·si·nat·ing, as·sas·si·nates

To murder (a prominent person) by surprise attack, as for political reasons.

To destroy or injure treacherously: assassinate a rival's character.

"There's no doubt his hatred is mainly directed at us," ..."There's no doubt he can't stand us.

"After all, this is a guy that tried to kill my dad at one time."

Bush has referred to the Iraqi attempt to assassinate his father during a 1993 visit to Kuwait as a private citizen - a plot that prompted then-President Bill Clinton to order a retaliatory cruise missile attack against Baghdad on July 26, 1993.

Source:

Bush's war is personal

New York Daily News

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/22406p-21226c.html

Was Bush Sr. President in '93? NO. Clinton was. Therefore Bush Sr. is a civilian. Not the President. So how is it an "act of war" when the "assassination" attempt was on a civilian and not a president?

Nice spin by the way.

Get the facts straight. asswipe.

lol....igloo is one lost mofo .............so much so that I get a 5 minute smirk everytime i read his "factS" .

:type:

And what "facts" did I misrepresent you fucking jerkoff......prove it schmuck...I challenge you......go for it retard

And what "facts" did I misrepresent you fucking jerkoff......prove it schmuck...I challenge you......go for it retard

Im sorry , instead of FACTS I should've said "copied & pasted right wing media articles " ...cause thats what it essencially IS .

fact : george bush personally hates Saddam (don't spin !)

fact : george bush keeps one of Saddams hand guns as a trophy (kinda like a hunter keeps a deers head in his wall .

Conclusion : creepy-vindictive behavior by the "leader of the free & civilized world " .

..no arguing THAT FACT , move along and live to Bullshit another day .

Sincerely yours ,

Common Sense

Im sorry , instead of FACTS I should've said "copied & pasted right wing media articles " ...cause thats what it essencially IS .

fact : george bush personally hates Saddam (don't spin !)

fact : george bush keeps one of Saddams hand guns as a trophy (kinda like a hunter keeps a deers head in his wall .

Conclusion : creepy-vindictive behavior by the "leader of the free & civilized world " .

..no arguing THAT FACT , move along and live to Bullshit another day .

Sincerely yours ,

Common Sense

Horrific attempt bafoon........and thank for displaying your utter stupidity and lack of common sense (which you pathetically assigned to your pathetic self).

Seriously, you just made a complete fool of yourself.....then again, it was something that was obvious to all.....

Nice job with your selective use of information and completely ignoring more relevant, applicable data in order to advance your tired, played out, leftist conspiracy theories....

Take your No war for Oil t-shirt and moveon.org underwear, your bullshit, hypcritical "care" for the Iraqi people, and hit the streets chanting antiwar nonsense about this war being "Daddy's revenge".....you will get far in life with this thinking you fucking imbecile.....

Like I said, I challenge you to prove wihere I misrepresented facts.....that is what you said I did, so prove it......don't answer with your spin and bullshit like you tried..........answer the question asswipe...

Truth is you can't, so save yourself further embarassment, and go bury your head up your decaying ass douchebag......

Jerkoffs like you don't know what to come up with next...first the neocons are to blame with their visions and desires for empire and overwhelmed a dumb President, then it is President Bush who overwhelmed everyone in order to get revenge for Daddy (must be smart to do that), then it was a war for Oil, then a war for Israel, then a war for (fill in with leftist vomit)......

How about simply ignoring comspiracy theories, getting an education and shutting the fuck up already........stick your bile back up your ass and sew your cunt shut......

Horrific attempt bafoon........and thank for displaying your utter stupidity and lack of common sense (which you pathetically assigned to your pathetic self).

Seriously, you just made a complete fool of yourself.....then again, it was something that was obvious to all.....

Nice job with your selective use of information and completely ignoring more relevant, applicable data in order to advance your tired, played out, leftist conspiracy theories....

Take your No war for Oil t-shirt and moveon.org underwear, your bullshit, hypcritical "care" for the Iraqi people, and hit the streets chanting antiwar nonsense about this war being "Daddy's revenge".....you will get far in life with this thinking you fucking imbecile.....

Like I said, I challenge you to prove wihere I misrepresented facts.....that is what you said I did, so prove it......don't answer with your spin and bullshit like you tried..........answer the question asswipe...

Truth is you can't, so save yourself further embarassment, and go bury your head up your decaying ass douchebag......

Jerkoffs like you don't know what to come up with next...first the neocons are to blame with their visions and desires for empire and overwhelmed a dumb President, then it is President Bush who overwhelmed everyone in order to get revenge for Daddy (must be smart to do that), then it was a war for Oil, then a war for Israel, then a war for (fill in with leftist vomit)......

How about simply ignoring comspiracy theories, getting an education and shutting the fuck up already........stick your bile back up your ass and sew your cunt shut......

You wrote this essay made of straw.................the end result is the same , all of the BS you post (copy n paste ! ) here is nothing more than right-wing articles-rhetoric made by right wing journalists(Drudge report ?) which apeals to flag hypnotized - superiority complex idiots like yourself. who think that America is gods gift to the world...............and isn't FACT .

You wrote this essay made of straw.................the end result is the same , all of the BS you post (copy n paste ! ) here is nothing more than right-wing articles-rhetoric made by right wing journalists(Drudge report ?) which apeals to flag hypnotized - superiority complex idiots like yourself. who think that America is gods gift to the world...............and isn't FACT .

Wow. I could not have hoped for a better response from you to prove my point, and further expose you as a bafoon. Nice job hanging yourself imbecile.

:laugh::laugh: You jerkoff!

Wow. I could not have hoped for a better response from you to prove my point, and further expose you as a bafoon. Nice job hanging yourself imbecile.

:laugh::laugh: You jerkoff!

matt drudge hardly ever writes his own articles its all just a big blog

you dumb fuck

By Bush keeping Saddam's pistol he is breaking the international convention for the protection of cultural Property in the event of armed conflict, drafted in 1954 by the UN and could constitute a war crime.

i highly doubt that a war trophy (which MANY people have) will be included in this act...can u post a link of said "Cultural Property" clause?

By Bush keeping Saddam's pistol he is breaking the international convention for the protection of cultural Property in the event of armed conflict, drafted in 1954 by the UN and could constitute a war crime.

Dear God jamiroguy

i highly doubt that a war trophy (which MANY people have) will be included in this act...can u post a link of said "Cultural Property" clause?

It belongs in a museum not in the president's desk. How arrogant and twisted of him is it to even keep a war relic like that unless he has some sick satisfaction of keeping it.

Here's the link to the international convention of cultural property.

http://www.unesco.org/culture/legalprotection/war/html_eng/index_en.shtml