Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody Go To Fahrenheight???

i went, had a decent time. the place was empty, i couldnt get over it, nothing like parties at hammer in the past. but chill vibe, even though its definitely not my scene anymore... the music was hot and cold, i left early bc it started to suck too much. seriously though, GHOST TOWN. sad to see how much parties have died, but thats life, gotta move on bc people who think parties are alive and kickin are only fooling themselves. still, all in all, its nice to dress down once in a while and see old friends.

i went....expected the turnout to be WAY better...but I had fun anyway hangin' out w/ all my friends and seeing faces I havent seen in a LONG time...

Goldie's set was very good....Bones spun an Old School set which was nice...Electric Indigo was GREAT as usual...

I had to leave early beuz my best friend (MissSquid) fell and sprained her ankle while she was dancing and couldnt even WALK!

did I hear correctly that Armand didnt show?

If he did, he was most likely in the private room with Portia, but honestly since the turnout was so little I don't think he did, how would they pay him. They barely made money that night at all, I think they def lost a lot of money, so sad cuz the music was pretty tight.

they COULDN'T pay some of the djs, my friend james was supposed to spin to... they couldn't pay cause of the weak turnout,

i had fun too cause of friends ,but it was def a hot cold kinda thing

we got there at like 10 ish, music was pretty good,

not great but not terrible, rich neale was good, so was franki bones,

i missed jen mass :unhappy:

i heard break a dawn didn't spin, she spilled a beer on someone elses turn tables and got into a fight??

there was a lot of pigs out front, meaning there was no dippys :unhappy:

...sorry to hear about your friends foot glow girl, i saw u early in the night, that was it, i thought i would run into ya later...

i went, had a decent time. the place was empty, i couldnt get over it, nothing like parties at hammer in the past. but chill vibe, even though its definitely not my scene anymore... the music was hot and cold, i left early bc it started to suck too much. seriously though, GHOST TOWN. sad to see how much parties have died, but thats life, gotta move on bc people who think parties are alive and kickin are only fooling themselves. still, all in all, its nice to dress down once in a while and see old friends.

i went to a couple of good raves with my boyfriend, i guess it depends, it was a weak turn out, and ther were A LOT of cops outside and then they started to creep in, not all the djs played, some of the rooms sucked, some were good,, but i def had a good time hangin out with friends, and runing into ppl u only catch @ partys :)

That sucks about the turnout. They probably lost mad $. Thats what puts alot of the production companies out of business. It sucks cause these crews were actually pretty good. The lineup was decent too, much better than Suck on Earth. I wish it was them who failed.