Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my XS saturday night review........

OK, so i went to XS on saturday night............

I wanna say that last year I didn't go to the shore once because I was tired of all the drama & sweaty people, shirts off...just the filth of the shore was getting to me.

This year I missed my friends.....so i went to XS to check it out

Joe, jeff, Victor....everyone else involved in the party......awesome job.

I have been to XS many times before & it was definitely a different party.....nothing like Tempts or Merge

the decorations, the djs....everything was awesome

good jobs boys :bowdown:

I wanna say that last year I didn't go to the shore once because I was tired of all the drama & sweaty people, shirts off...just the filth of the shore was getting to me.

I have been to XS many times before & it was definitely a different party.....nothing like Tempts or Merge

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND GOOD FEEDBACK. HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK SOON.

JERRYX

Hey Crissy,

Thanks for your review and coming by with everyone. How was dinner for Ernies birthday? It sure was good to see everyone there. Hope to see you more often. I know the trip there can be a killer at times.

Victor Soto

Guest amd

i didn't make it to xs this weekend, but i heard it was a good party, ill have to check it out. but how different was it, at 3am outside there was a guy fighting 4 bouncers and a cop...toughest son of a bitch i ever saw getting punched, kicked, kneed, and his face rubbed against the stuco building and he still wouldn't go down.

Hey Crissy,

Thanks for your review and coming by with everyone. How was dinner for Ernies birthday? It sure was good to see everyone there. Hope to see you more often. I know the trip there can be a killer at times.

Victor Soto

yes you will see me more often.........XS was really good.....i'll be jumpin between there & merge all summer

shall I post the pic of me & you?

i also went to XS on Saturday night and had the best time ever. even though it was memorial day weekend it wasn't so packed that you couldn't walk around or anything. my girlies & i stayed there til about 3:30 or so & i can't wait to go back

im working happy hours sat at djais, so i got the night offf, think this is def going to be my spot. i need a vip card, i know most of you, and a fewe bartenders there. just dont want to have to pay to get in, remember im coming from working all day at djais, im gonna wanna come and drink heavy, if any of you can help me out with a few cards for a few of the tenders at djais let me know.

email me cpflex@aol.com

thanks

Carl P