Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Avalon(NYC) Dress Code

Does anyone know what the dress code actually is?

For this night only, you must wear pants & dresses by bruno magli and shoes by Enzo.

Guys must wear SOCKS by Burberry & Girls must rock undies by Donna Karan.

The Password at the door will be: baci

I'm gonna show up wearing an old school Puma jumpsuit and a T-shirt that says, "Whoomp, there it is!" I'll probably also wear my adidas sneakers w/ the fat laces. I just hope they let me bring in some cardboard and a ghetto blaster so I can do the tilt-a-whirl and some backspins on dance floor.

<--- Female :P But there are males in the party that is coming so I will pass that information to them.

Ah ok, I have heard they get picky about groups of guys but i'm not sure about that. Try having an equal amount of girl guy. So long as you all look nice it's no prob, have fun.

I cannot seem to find an actual dress code for Club Avalon and I am going up there for my first time to see Tiesto. Does anyone know what the dress code actually is?

Thanks!

~Evie

Well...this is what I tell my Guests....ALSO, on Tiesto night, the door people will find ANY excuse possible to not let people in becuz they are expecting aprox. 7,000 and the capacity of Avalon is not even 2,000....sooooo......get if you REALLY wanna get inside I strongly suggest arriving there @ 9:30 the LASTEST and either being on a guestlist or having a ticket...you have a better chance getting in if ALL your guests are 21 +....but if not, at least ALL the males should be 21 or are with a girl...

Here is some info:

--------YOU MUST GET THERE VERY EARLY to ensure your ENTRY. Parking is VERY difficult to find in that area, and there is ALWAYS a long line outside....plus, the guy letting people in is PICKY! If you are a group of more than 3 men, I strongly suggest that you walk in separately since they do not like big groups of men only...if you have a girl with you its much easier to get in.

DRESS CODE IS: "Relaxed"

-No baseball Hats, skull caps, or woolies

-NO Team Jerseys....

-NO WARM-UP/TRACK SUITS (Not even the Velour expensive ones)

-Sneakers and jeans are ok to wear, just dont look thugged out....

-Look fashionable, neat & trendy....

-My fellow RAVERS....Tone it down...leave your candy at home...wear your NICEST baggies w/ a nice top / jacket (NO HOODIES) and CLEAN Sneakers and NOT Running Sneakers...If your pants look like they can go to the club by themselves, then LEAVE THEM HOME..hehehe...

No HATS, Visors,Pacifiers, or backpacks....remember, this is a CLUB, not a RAVE so dont go their w/ expectations that you

would have going to a rave :-)

-As long as you come correct w/ a positive vibe , and a big smile, everything will be perfect :-)