Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anything other than Nikki Beach on Sunday

joecrack13

You don't want to bother with NB anyways...it's for tourists pretty much.

There's Privilege and Nerve with Sunday parties, both of which are way better.

Jazid Sundays is done, Ramon is moving it elsewhere in a few weeks.

ohhh didn't know..

thanks for the update podster :love:

I must disagree with Pod on this one. I myself think Nikki Beach is a very unique place which will not be found in other cities. What better way to hang out on Sunday than on the beach (sand), at night, open air. From all the times I have sent pictures to outsiders. Most trip out the most when they see the pics of Nikki Beach.

I myself love the place. As hot as it gets. It's def one of my favorite spots. For those who complain that it's to hard to get in....just go in by the back. It's FREE to everyone. Anything that is sand....is property of the city of Miami. In other words they can not charge you to go in by the back....BUT.....you will not have access to the main dance floor nor upstairs at Pearl unless you go in by the front.

It's "high time" was 2 years ago. It is probably different if you're from Kendall/Broward/WPB, which seems to be the crowd there nowadays...frankly, the best Sunday party is in front of my TV, watching the Simpsons...:) I'm out 3 or 4 nights a week, it takes a forklift to move me by Sunday.

I've heard The Raliegh hotel has a nice sunday thing going on... good music, good atmosphere and good crowd. but you gotta go with 1 or more chicks or you are NOT getting in, unless you know someone of course

I just got back from Detroit and will be working on our unrestricted party again soon.

I've heard The Raliegh hotel has a nice sunday thing going on... good music, good atmosphere and good crowd. but you gotta go with 1 or more chicks or you are NOT getting in, unless you know someone of course

this is the best place if you are looking to hang out till around midnight or so...then you can go to Nerve and party till 3 or 4am.

I like Nikky's.Nerve can be a little too hard core.I like relaxing on w/a female friend and enjoy the evening.Indio loco is the perfect way to end the weekend.I'm not a kid anymore so I dont want to kill myself on Sunday, I like to chill and take it easy.