Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D'Jais Song Id

It was a male vocal saying stand by me over and over agin. jason ojeda played it around the same time as "through" by KOT. it was a vocal house track. i know the name of the song but i need to know who did it. if anybody knows, please let me know. or if you have it and you are willing to send it over please send it to djmattreid@aol.com. thank you

"Stand By Me" it is an edit I just worked on, the orig was a little plain for me so I went in and added some percussion to make it move a little more. Hope you had fun, I did, what a good party on Sunday. Bon is the best.

Jason

did you play all of jonathan's other leaked crap :ghey:

no orginality

did you play all of jonathan's other leaked crap :ghey:

no orginality

Although Jason didnt specify the artist name, In his Defense I think he plays mostly soulfull disco oriented house with minimal what you referer to as leaked cheese.

Matt

If I were to guess and based on what Jason said I think the track you are refering to is

DEEP ON PLASTIC PRES D-BROTHERS - Stand By Me (Pino Arduini + DJ Andro Rmxs) on Work Deluxe Belgium import.

BTW I just got a copy of your mix cd with Toro, nice stuff what section did you mix?

"Stand By Me" it is an edit I just worked on, the orig was a little plain for me so I went in and added some percussion to make it move a little more. Hope you had fun, I did, what a good party on Sunday. Bon is the best.

Jason

good shit on sunday :bounce::bounce:

JP crap......get with it, just because JP playes a record means NOBODY else can?? A good record is a good record, I dont give a shit who is playing it. As for playing his leaked shit, get with it Did you hear Luz or Fade to Black? NOOO......I dont play like JP at all, ever, two different styles. I hope the song info helpes.

JP crap......get with it, just because JP playes a record means NOBODY else can?? A good record is a good record, I dont give a shit who is playing it. As for playing his leaked shit, get with it Did you hear Luz or Fade to Black? NOOO......I dont play like JP at all, ever, two different styles. I hope the song info helpes.

Don't worry about johnholmely... He is still reeling from denial that his oh so loved housediva left him for another woman.

:half:

jason fuck this kid he has no clue trust me he bust peoples chops on here for no reason as for what u played i though u were great man and ur selection of music is sick ur one of my favs man keep up the good work man

Jason

cool

Although Jason didnt specify the artist name, In his Defense I think he plays mostly soulfull disco oriented house with minimal what you referer to as leaked cheese.

Matt

If I were to guess and based on what Jason said I think the track you are refering to is

DEEP ON PLASTIC PRES D-BROTHERS - Stand By Me (Pino Arduini + DJ Andro Rmxs) on Work Deluxe Belgium import.

BTW I just got a copy of your mix cd with Toro, nice stuff what section did you mix?

toro and I went mix for mix, the cd should please everybody, it consists a little bit of everything.

exactly what i said "CHEESE, CRAP AND PLAY JP TRACKS ALL SUMMER" sick another yr in the jersey shore

do me a favor johnholmes, back the fuck up.

don't write back to anything i post to or write to. you have no clue about music, especially if you heard this track. all you do is fuk with everybody behind your gay ass screen name. if wanna say something, you can say it to my face.

you got a problem with my posts, then you can bring it. enjoy that you fukin punk

Jason

you did a great job on that. it def had that funky house feeling to it. if you want, you can always send it my way

djais was great sunday!

jason played great

except for when he got on the mic to say hes not a jukebox, what a prick, i wont go see him again just for acting like that, there are plenty other dj's who i enjoy more

i dont think that was right for him to say that, ahough it IS true, you should not announce it like that.

About the whole jukebox thing.....I hear where you are coming from but this girl was screaming HIP HOP, HIP HOP.......for 45 minutes, I asked her three times to stop and I was nice about it. So, I flipped and did what I did. Sometimes people just don't understand that the DJ is working, this is a job. Hope this clears things up.

About the whole jukebox thing.....I hear where you are coming from but this girl was screaming HIP HOP, HIP HOP.......for 45 minutes, I asked her three times to stop and I was nice about it. So, I flipped and did what I did. Sometimes people just don't understand that the DJ is working, this is a job. Hope this clears things up.

Jason, was the track that you edited a JP production?

Heard you ripped it on Sunday..Good jams everytime from Ojeda......JohnHolmes...your name Matt?

Matt

I dont think JohnHolmes and Matt2mo are the same person.

Although its weird how JohnHolmes assumed it was Greg Denard- Stand By Me (a Johnathan Peters Production) without stating it. Makes you go hmmmm.