Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morning as the week hit HUMP day

Ah Wednesday. Only two days till Friday and only a few more till I head to the tropical state of Hawaii.

Although I do not wish to miss the dinner, sitting on the beaches of Maui with a Mai-Tai in my hand will suitably make up for it =) cwm1.gif

However, good morning all, still wondering what to do Friday....

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Originally posted by bre5379:

Damn, you got me there....but I did apologize for that. Take me, pretty please with a cherry on top!

Breann

cwm7.gif Now do you see how women are everyone? LoL. Beat us up, take us down then blink their eyelashes at us.... cwm31.gif ANd of course, God forbid, WE do somehting wrong.....hehe

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Morning everyone....I guess it is time for me to leave the house and get to work.

Wish me luck today - I get a new job this afternoon. Exactly one year after I moved from Michigan to New York. I won't be moving, but I might not be working in New Jersey.

Maybe I will need a drink later.

------------------

Revenge is a dish best served with an appetizer of whoop-ass.

You know you love me!

Breann

Ugh, your starting to sound more like me. Hmm.....this might get interesting.....

cwm11.gif

**evil grin**

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

[This message has been edited by myrlin (edited 11-01-2000).]

Originally posted by jdogg:

Morning everyone....I guess it is time for me to leave the house and get to work.

Wish me luck today - I get a new job this afternoon. Exactly one year after I moved from Michigan to New York. I won't be moving, but I might not be working in New Jersey.

Maybe I will need a drink later.

.com syndrome? But then again...not working in jersey wouldn't be bad....PLEEEZE tell us you're working/moving into new york.

cwm28.gif

------------------

www.Hardhaus.com

Myrlin- Hope you have a fantastic time in Hawaii...whatever you do, Please don't post up any pictures of those white sandy beaches and crystal blue seas, because I'll be freezin my ass off here.

jdogg- CONGRATULATIONS on your new job!!!! Best of luck!

petp- Have a great time in Vegas...just make sure you have enough money to get you back home!!

gq2727- Hope you enjoy Phoenix and Vegas as well!!! Don't blow all your money away, either!!

and to everyone...Happy Hump day and hopefully the rest of this week will go by quickly!

------------------

skboogie.gif

Happy Halloweeney!!

*~**~*~**~~ Friends are angels that help you to your feet, when your wings have trouble remembering how to fly ~~**~*~**~*

You are the best!!! When are we leaving??

Breann

Looks like my plan is working, she has become so mezmerized that she didnt notice the exact context of my statement. A few more of those and Ill have her soul.......**Cackles merrily**

Women may confuse us but we can still get the best of em !!!

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Originally posted by beautious1:

have a great trip!!! bon voyageeee!!!

(btw-I'm having a great hump day, considering I got humped twice last night cwm38.gif )

Your not suppose to bring anything in unless you have enough to share for everyone...... tongue.gif

cwm14.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

Looks like my plan is working, she has become so mezmerized that she didnt notice the exact context of my statement. A few more of those and Ill have her soul.......**Cackles merrily**

Women may confuse us but we can still get the best of em !!!

Claudio, you are so funny...Hahahahaha. I will get you. don't worry!

Breann

Originally posted by beautious1:

have a great trip!!! bon voyageeee!!!

(btw-I'm having a great hump day, considering I got humped twice last night cwm38.gif )

Don't rub one out.... errr rub it in. My gf is sickie-pooh No humpity hump for me... :P

cwm14.gif