Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mursa

digital7

yea bro.....thats what over $700,000 a month salary would do . Mourinho will now make even more money than the English Coach (sven goran erickson) .

There are also rumors that Chelsea wanna get 3 of porto's most influencial players ...PAULO FERREIRA , DECO & COSTINHA for a reported 75 million US dollars .....i expect atleast 2 of them to be sold , unfortunatly .

Paulo Ferreira would be a big blow to Porto should they lose him.. It's a shame too.. Porto had a good squad with a good coach... they should have kept that team together for awhile.. It took them awhile to get a championship caliber team together and it gets dismantled within two years? ..

Paulo Ferreira would be a big blow to Porto should they lose him.. It's a shame too.. Porto had a good squad with a good coach... they should have kept that team together for awhile.. It took them awhile to get a championship caliber team together and it gets dismantled within two years? ..

Bro,,,in todays world $$$$$ rules unfortunatly , and only a few clubs in europe can survive without selling players . Porto is a middle-class club (financially) and can't compete with Chelseas,Madrids , manchesters .

Even if Porto sell 2 or 3 of their best players , alot of their nucleus will still be there , and look for porto to make some good signings too over the summer.

PS.... word is Porto are looking to get the Greek starting right-back , who plays for Panathinaikos ....in case Ferreira is sold .

now they can use the cash from those sales and raid other portuguese clubs for their best players.

....for 75million$ Porto can get World class players from anywhere in the world , not just portugal .

....for 75million$ Porto can get World class players from anywhere in the world , not just portugal .

True ... sell for 75 and but for 3, 4 or 5 in Brazil :)

Vicente del Bosque ... ex-Real Madrid is being voiced to be the coach, along Queiroz ... also ex-Real Madrid.

True ... sell for 75 and but for 3, 4 or 5 in Brazil :)

Vicente del Bosque ... ex-Real Madrid is being voiced to be the coach, along Queiroz ... also ex-Real Madrid.

Queiroz is going back to manchester , del bosque would be nice but i doubt it .............consencous in portuguese media is that LUIGI DEL NERI from Chievo (finished 6th or 7th in Serie A ) will be presented as the next coach of FC PORTO . He's also a fan of the tactical sceme mourinho praises the 4-4-2 and is said to be very much alike .

time will tell .......... :)

I think that Porto's primary concern should be who's coaching the squad next year... good players are important, but great coaches make a world of difference..

If I were Porto, I would stretch out those 75$ and not bother with any of the fancy high priced players.. I would build a young team around a great coach.. recruit from within Portugal and or, pick up young talent from abroad