Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats with all this animosity that rappers have towards the "white man"?

bbbooom

actually he has two albums comin out this year..was crowned the peoples champ..and tore jay z a new asshole..he got way more props than jayz..has been around more than jayz..and has more skill than jayz....

if yur idea of hiphop is sneakers, clothing, and having a record label..yur fuckin way stupider than i thought..i should stop right now..yur so fuckin ignorant

I agree with everything you say but this comment. I dont understand everyone's beef with Jay? Is everyone scared of money these days? Fuckin man is worth millions and all on his own... No one was in his camp but him when he came out. Man saw a way to make more money and took the oportunity so if he did fall off he has money to fall into, smart IMO (who wants to be poor). Both Jay and Nas had 1 classic album the rest of Nas & Jay's albums were garbage please dont try to argue that. But all in all both didnt compare to their intro albums, lets keep it real. Nas didnt keep it real if you think real is not going into marketing cause he did Esco shit, but it never sold like Roc-A-Wear or S. Carter's. He did the dance tracks too cause may I remind you of his track with Genuine or Alliyah. At least Jay's last album was hot as hell and dont deny him that cause everyone jay-z fan or not said it was a hot album, if not your just hating. Thats why I wanna know what makes Nas so much better than Jay... Ether?!?!? If you do your research Ether was a track that was produced and made for Jay and SuperUgly was a freestlyle. If Nas is so much nicier than Jay then why didnt he put a MILLION up when Jay wanted to have a battle where the streets would vote?

I give credit where credit is due and Nas is nice as hell but then again so is Jay.

Thank you,

Hip-Hop Fan

Aren't we mad?? lol

if u duno the instant classic TROY also known as THEY REMINISCE OVER YOU by Pete Rock and CL Smooth ..u do not need to be here offering up ur 5 cents....i think ur knowledge of rap started with Jay and Eminem...and u threw in KRS-One and Doug E.Fresh (arguably THE WORST OF THE OLD SKOOL) just for good measure to look legit.

rap/hiphop...whatever u wana call it sux dick. the only album i'd buy right now is M.O.P. upcoming shit...everything else i'd just bootleg...its not worth it...new albums r just full of crap..with like 2 good songs.

as for the Jay Z argument...to me..Jay is like the Michael Jordan of the rap game..seen it all..done it all..won it all....u dont have to like him..but u gota respect him

I agree with everything you say but this comment. I dont understand everyone's beef with Jay? Is everyone scared of money these days? Fuckin man is worth millions and all on his own... No one was in his camp but him when he came out. Man saw a way to make more money and took the oportunity so if he did fall off he has money to fall into, smart IMO (who wants to be poor). Both Jay and Nas had 1 classic album the rest of Nas & Jay's albums were garbage please dont try to argue that. But all in all both didnt compare to their intro albums, lets keep it real. Nas didnt keep it real if you think real is not going into marketing cause he did Esco shit, but it never sold like Roc-A-Wear or S. Carter's. He did the dance tracks too cause may I remind you of his track with Genuine or Alliyah. At least Jay's last album was hot as hell and dont deny him that cause everyone jay-z fan or not said it was a hot album, if not your just hating. Thats why I wanna know what makes Nas so much better than Jay... Ether?!?!? If you do your research Ether was a track that was produced and made for Jay and SuperUgly was a freestlyle. If Nas is so much nicier than Jay then why didnt he put a MILLION up when Jay wanted to have a battle where the streets would vote?

I give credit where credit is due and Nas is nice as hell but then again so is Jay.

Thank you,

Hip-Hop Fan

im not hating jayz..but i think nas has more skills...i think he was already crowned the peoples champ..

and in all honesty....Illmatic is 10 times better than Reasonable Doubt..

i just always thought jayz was overated..i guess im bias.

im not hating jayz..but i think nas has more skills...i think he was already crowned the peoples champ..

and in all honesty....Illmatic is 10 times better than Reasonable Doubt..

i just always thought jayz was overated..i guess im bias.

everyones entitled to their own opinion.