Clubplanet Nightlife Community

am i the only one...

koky

Not for nothing but all those chicks are busted!smiliez.de_1729.gif

:laugh: HAVE YOU WON ANY BEAUTY PAGENTS LATELY ?? :laugh: i mean , i dont mean to sound like a dick but that was the most ignorant thing ive seen posted in a few days.. if you think a few are busted thats ok .. not everyone has the same taste ill agree ... but all of them ?? c'mon ... thats not like you.. i know not all are the prettiest but some are ... and imo it takes more than how pretty or ugly you are to be sexy .. thats why i posted em ;)

:laugh: HAVE YOU WON ANY BEAUTY PAGENTS LATELY ?? :laugh: i mean , i dont mean to sound like a dick but that was the most ignorant thing ive seen posted in a few days.. if you think a few are busted thats ok .. not everyone has the same taste ill agree ... but all of them ?? c'mon ... thats not like you.. i know not all are the prettiest but some are ... and imo it takes more than how pretty or ugly you are to be sexy .. thats why i posted em ;)

Well u just sound like a dick sorry... That was my opinion I think those chicks are ugly.....maybe 1 or 2 are ok..

what u mean ""thats not like you""

Well u just sound like a dick sorry... That was my opinion I think those chicks are ugly.....maybe 1 or 2 are ok..

what u mean ""thats not like you""

well what i was trying to say is that i saw your picture and 99% of those chicks i posted are prettier than you are ... and if thats your opinion thats fine.. but sometimes what i notice is that the 1st people to hate are the ones that are not half as hott as the chicks they are hating on .. NOWWWW im a dick .. but a dick that is talkin the truth.. everyone on here is just scared to admit it

well what i was trying to say is that i saw your picture and 99% of those chicks i posted are prettier than you are ... and if thats your opinion thats fine.. but sometimes what i notice is that the 1st people to hate are the ones that are not half as hott as the chicks they are hating on .. NOWWWW im a dick .. but a dick that is talkin the truth.. everyone on here is just scared to admit it

Sweetie I can care less what you think about me! If you dont think im pretty thats fine!! We all different taste just dont give me that bullshit that im hating just because I think most of those chicks are ugly!

We are not talking about me so right! :jerkoff:

Sweetie I can care less what you think about me! If you dont think im pretty thats fine!! We all different taste just dont give me that bullshit that im hating just because I think most of those chicks are ugly!

attachment.php?attachmentid=30937&stc=1

errrr correction babe ... the reason i brought this up was not because you said "SOME" were ugly...id understand if you'd of said that ... but what you said was

Not for nothing but all those chicks are busted

thats the only reason i said anything ;)

key word here "ALL"

errrr correction babe ... the reason i brought this up was not because you said "SOME" were ugly...id understand if you'd of said that ... but what you said was

thats the only reason i said anything ;)

key word here "ALL"

True!! then I said Maybe 1 or 2 are ok...... errrr babe :)