Clubplanet Nightlife Community

interracial sex

bullseye

hell yea some are very good looking ...Indian girls are beautiful too ..some not all

One time this Indian or Spanish ( not sure) came up to me on the streets and he was very classy he said " Xcuze me I usually don't talk to strangers but I noticed how pretty you were" ... I looked up and he was HOT !

But I couldn't talk to to him becuz I had to go take a major exam !! Arrrrgh !!

That must be me!!!! :bounce:

Im sure she's very aware about the asian demographics. Besides, asians from pretty much everywhere still look - well, ASIAN.

Ive never been attracted to asian guys either but there IS this guy at my gym.....WOW. He's HOT. Great bod, the only thing that looks asian about him are his eyes, I have a feeling he's not full asian. I'd do him in a heartbeat. Only thing is I bet he can't dance for shit. I dont think I have ever met an asian guy that can.

hmm, I guess u've never met me....i'm that big hunk from the gym and when I dance, lets just put it this way...J'Lo would do me in a sec too...

WTF....what are u talkin about....it seems you r not proud to be yourself, I mean asia is huge fuckin continent...its not just chinese or japos....u have so many different races in asia...so I dont think u can make such a blatant statement as "any asian guy"....

lol why thank you for giving me that lovely geography/social studies lesson. i know that i am generalizing, so i still stand behind my statement. physically i tend to like guys that are about 6''ish... that are athletic with a muscular build. At least most of the asian guys that i have met do not tend to fit this profile. (although i have seen a couple here and there for example Dean cain.. who is half japanese) I am not saying that i am excluding all asian guys immediately, but i do believe in physical attraction and most dont make the cut.

and i dont think you can make such a statement that I am not proud to be myself?? Both of my parents are white (polish to be exact) and they adopted me when i was a baby. I grew up in American and consider myself to be America and I am pretty damn proud of how my parents raised me and who I have become.