Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why did sasha leave early??? anyone?

philo

That would not be the first time that Sasha did that either. I was at S&D once a while back and he stopped spinning at around 4 a.m. cause he was so messed up that he couldn't stand. Digweed spun from 4 to 10. Sasha was sitting outside the DJ box with a couple of people . . . and did he looked FUCKED UP!! cwm24.gif Very disappointing.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

- Lao-Tzu pkiss2.gifangel.gif

noooooo

sasha is drug free like Jonathon Peters. he musta been a little under the weather.

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 10-30-2000).]

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 10-30-2000).]

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

noooooo

sasha is drug free like jp. he musta been a little under the weather.

-Rob

Uhhhhh . . .okay, Rob. What ever you say. cwm25.gif Sasha does not do drugs. cwm27.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage."

sasha NEVER does drugs, especially coke... i got a chance to speak to him last month for about 20 mins, he was FAR from being drugged up...he has great imagination though...

------------------

i look and there is nothing!

Hey, that's why they are Sasha and Digweed, as in a duo......not just two DJ's that happen to spin next to each other a lot.....whatever happened to Sasha I don't know but Digweed covered him and that credit goes to both of them in my view......next time it may be flipped......

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, live for the weekend....."

i'll have you know that sasha is clean as a whistle casey.

a role model for all children. school classes should take field trips to twilo just to hang in the booth and see his example.

maybe they could go to factory too and jp b/c he too is another high on life and the music type character.

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by philo:

sasha NEVER does drugs, especially coke... i got a chance to speak to him last month for about 20 mins, he was FAR from being drugged up...he has great imagination though...

I don't know about the last couple of times cause I wasn't there but as far as Sasha NEVER doing drugs . . ummmm no that's not true. I was in Ibiza with my bf this past summer and we saw Sasha at Club Space. My bf happens to know him from clubbing all the time in Twilo and plus Sasha likes it when my bf gives him a light show. We spoke to him for a little bit during his set and . . . . yes, he was very much fucked up. It's all in the eyes. cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 10-30-2000).]

Originally posted by blueangel:

That would not be the first time that Sasha did that either. I was at S&D once a while back and he stopped spinning at around 4 a.m. cause he was so messed up that he couldn't stand. Digweed spun from 4 to 10. Sasha was sitting outside the DJ box with a couple of people . . . and did he looked FUCKED UP!! cwm24.gif Very disappointing.

BlueAngel

I think I was there too that night...he was sitting on the steps...I was looking at him to see if it really was Sasha...it was...and he gave me the thumbs up. cwm2.gif

------------------

"Oh my god, that's the funky shit!"

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

I think I was there too that night...he was sitting on the steps...I was looking at him to see if it really was Sasha...it was...and he gave me the thumbs up. cwm2.gif

Yep, I think we're thinking of the same time. I think it was back in February . . . definately before the whole renovation thing. He was sitting outside with his gf and some other guy.

BlueAngel

------------------

Originally posted by blueangel:

Yep, I think we're thinking of the same time. I think it was back in February . . . definately before the whole renovation thing. He was sitting outside with his gf and some other guy.

BlueAngel

yea i saw him that nite too. he couldnt' speak or move, and was pretty much incoherent

must have been a pretty bad virus or something. don't know where you guys get this drug garbage from. you guys shouldnt' be telling vicious lies like this. i mean, in a business like underground clubbing, you could get in a lot of trouble for that sort of thing

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

yea i saw him that nite too. he couldnt' speak or move, and was pretty much incoherent

must have been a pretty bad virus or something. don't know where you guys get this drug garbage from. you guys shouldnt' be telling vicious lies like this. i mean, in a business like underground clubbing, you could get in a lot of trouble for that sort of thing

-Rob

Rob, you're so silly sometimes!! cwm2.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

My question is... why would anyone talk about someone else getting fucked up... It's their business not ours... they're a team... if Diggs ain't complaining and he can cover for Sasha... then let them do whatever they want... as long as their music keeps on playing... I don't give a shit.

I wouldn't want anyone from this board saying how fucked up I was except for subtle hints.... unless I posted it myself... capiche...

Besides, he is innocent of any drug taking unless proven otherwise... anyone do a drug test on him lately? No... so in my view, he is a role model to children everywhere... hehehehe...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

ok...I can't speak for digweed but as far as Sasha goes, he's been drug free for a while now...however, even though some of us have met him & some people here are just talking ish that they have, no one here has a homing beacon on him so we'll never really know but who cares....he's still gonna go off just the same so mind your own business...there are dj's who never take drugs because they feel there music is just that damn good not to take any chances FN that up...for instance, PVD!!!!!!!!!