Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Old pic that I found (Twilo)

LoL I started in EXIT too.. it was my 1st home :)

even promoted there and was there alllllllll the time!

we would call it our EXIt Get aways.. Beacuse we would go all night open - close and then go out for breakfast wouldnt get home till like 1pm the next day it was the best! I miss thoses days... I never went to Twilo but wish i had... I went to the Tunnel and had a BLasTTTTTTTTTTTTTt... went to Limelight also... those nights were crazy! but Exit was my 1st home

hell yea man, was too young to live it up in Twilo/Tunnel/Limelight, but i do understand the love and passion for the clubs. `cept i started out in EXIT. haha yea EXIT was my 2nd home. Every fuckin Friday Night. Really wished i had a chance to go to twilo/tunnel. Draper was my god back then.

ahaha that sounds bad, but ive learned to appreciate international talent and now im really into the EDM scene. anyways, just really wished i had a chance to experience the Twilo-euphoria. seeing all the old flyers for twilo and tunnel makes me wish i was more into the scene earlier. sucks nowadays. dont feel like im home anymore. but o wells. the EDM scene has picked up lately thanks to Avalon. But im sure Avalon wasnt the same as the Limelight days.

anyways, props to all the people that got a chance to experience the prime of the club nights.

EDM, it isnt just about the music. it's a lifestyle. :bounce:

All of the greatest parties had one thing in common...UNITY and non Judgement.

All things run in cycles and unfortuneatly the cycle is at its low ebb.....

I feel sorry for the new party people because they have nothing to experience like what we had. Unity is a joke because everybody is trying to get over. The truth is...when you are clubbing..make fun happen instead of expecting the fun to be supplied.But then again the preemies out there today wouldnt have the attention span for that.

- i strongly agree with you.

AzNXTC and Italianp it's people like you that just go out and have a good time that matters. Keep it up. Hope to meet both of u some time.

Exit was fun it was good times as well.

Everytime i went out and saw people just having a good time not sitting in the corner making fun of people or whispered when someone with some funky look walked by, those were the people i was thankful for that went out.

But remember guys, it's the expectation or rather the inability to have expectation that is the key to having a good time.

Happiness is the inability to seek it. Happiness is the wisdom to understand not to seek happiness.

So this also applies to goin' out. Go out without expectation and just be happy, regardless..

i know for many people of my friends would go out hoping to meet girls or pick up or do bum off bumps at SF and when they didn't get what they wanted they got dissapointed and became stupid. and complained all night. Which ruin the vibe for themselves and their friends b/c they gotta listen to them whine and shit.

So it's just being with yourself or your closer friends and just chill, and have a good time with the music and the people around you. It's observing the matter, i mean follow your instincts on who you should or could approach and talk w/ and if that person is uptight or doesnt talk back no biggeee just walk away and chill and party on... that's all. IT's ALL GOOOOOD.

As for me i have flat feet, maybe it makes me dance better :)