Clubplanet Nightlife Community

short skirts!!!

This weekend i headed down to the jersey shore to kick off the summer and it looks to me as if the new trend for girls this summer is short skirts.. everywhere you look, all you see is girls wearing these tiny-ass skirts.. im just wondering if any other guys/girls out there caught on to this?? I for one am a huge fan... god bless the creator/genius behind this hopefully longlasting trend.. :bowdown::bowdown:

This weekend i headed down to the jersey shore to kick off the summer and it looks to me as if the new trend for girls this summer is short skirts.. everywhere you look, all you see is girls wearing these tiny-ass skirts.. im just wondering if any other guys/girls out there caught on to this?? I for one am a huge fan... god bless the creator/genius behind this hopefully longlasting trend.. :bowdown::bowdown:

dude .. i agree with you and it looks great on woman .. but on the other hand .. it is so degrading to women ..

marketers only care about making business ..and sex sells . that is a marketing fact .. actually i remember the first thing my marketing professor wrote on the board was "maketing = sex" .. of course all guys in the class were like .. hell yaaaaaaaaaa .. and girls were like . WTF .. hehe

but ya .. as much as i like short skirts and as much as i think it is the trend .. coz my girl is all over that short skirts shit .. as much as i hate it .. coz i dont feel that girls are special to there guys anymore ..

i mean .. anywhere u look u can see some ass .. some naked body .. and now u think .. hmm .. how can that be special anymore ..

i duno son .. i kina like it and dont like it in the same time

peace

the MASK

Yeah skirts were like 2 inches long, looked more like belts. And every chick was wearing the same exact one, it had ruffles and they were all wearing bright colors, i thought everyone was related down there fuckin juicemonkeys and dumb jerzey hookerzz.....

hahaha .. it is like they are all in a conference or something ..

"ok . u got ur skirt on . cool . go ahead .. "

"no darling . u cant get in .. ur short is an inch longer .. sorry .. next "

something like that

peace

the MASK

Well, it all depends on who wears it, and how u wear it. Wearing something in a sporty sort of way, isn't necessarily trashy.

...Kinda like a tennis skirt....with cutey lil pom pom sox...CK put out cute ones, very good quality, too. ....and now everyone else did, too....new trend. So, chearleaderish...well I suppose it's ok. personally, I can't stand long skirts.....never did....so, for me it's not a trend.... I feel more "free" in a mini....less fabric makes you able to run around better.

more comfortable.....long as it's mid thigh....not "just" covered the curve of your butt....that is too short.

Well, it all depends on who wears it, and how u wear it. Wearing something in a sporty sort of way, isn't necessarily trashy.

...Kinda like a tennis skirt....with cutey lil pom pom sox...CK put out cute ones, very good quality, too. ....and now everyone else did, too....new trend. So, chearleaderish...well I suppose it's ok. personally, I can't stand long skirts.....never did....so, for me it's not a trend.... I feel more "free" in a mini....less fabric makes you able to run around better.

more comfortable.....long as it's mid thigh....not "just" covered the curve of your butt....that is too short.

yesssssssssssssss .. thats the spirit .. u go girl .. hehe

peace

the MASK

I love it, it's the short ones with the pleates n frilly lookin n what not. Like the perfect gust o wind will blow by and just treat every man to what lays beneath.

My only prob is every other chick n her moms is rockin it, and when I see shit everywhere like that it gets on my fuckin nerves...just a bit though :hat:

true true...it seems like EVERYONE'S wearing it, but I wear them because they're so cute. and they let your legs breathe when you're dancing ALL nite and sweatin like a pig. Sometimes i feel sorry for the guys because they can't really wear shorts to dance in...i'm sure they sweat much more than the girls... And it's a wonderful feeling when you step outa the club at 6-7 in the morning after dancing all nite and there's a nice breeze blowing over the legs...hee hee

SOME people shouldn't be wearing them though...lol...like when their butt cracks are all hangin out...ewwww.... :blown::laugh:

i'm no fashion plate, but you can make an outfit look different from everyone elses too...you can have the same "style" but with different colors/accessories/attitude...like i tried a sporty look with all white on... That made for a more comfy outfit to get down in too...

-The Social Director ;-)

I wear shorts n short sleave shirts to the club sometimes, I did at Avalon once and it felt so good dancing with shorts on. As my luck would have it though it was a cold morning when I left n my legs where freezing, bleh.

Whats wrong with a lil crack showin :hat:

it is so degrading to women ...

What a crock of shit. lol. No one forces girls to wear them. They choose to. They could choose to wear shorts or something. Girls have free will, to wear whatever they want; if they choose short skirts, then better for us guys. If they dont... Oh well

I wear shorts n short sleave shirts to the club sometimes, I did at Avalon once and it felt so good dancing with shorts on. As my luck would have it though it was a cold morning when I left n my legs where freezing, bleh.

Whats wrong with a lil crack showin :hat:

hey...i didn't know guys can wear shorts there sometimes...maybe i'll have to let some people know...

i hope you're kidding about the crack....ewww.... :laugh:

hey...i didn't know guys can wear shorts there sometimes...maybe i'll have to let some people know...

i hope you're kidding about the crack....ewww.... :laugh:

Actually I think its cuz I get in for free n help work a guest list there with Glowgirl "Raveclick", so that's why they prob over look my attire. I do go dressed nice sometimes though and I know they are ok with a bit of raver gear every now n then too.

Ass Cleavage, thats fuckin Golden.

If she got a nice booty, i'm all down for a peep n peek if its out there. Long as that shit aint all saggy n cellulited up, is all good.

My only prob is every other chick n her moms is rockin it, and when I see shit everywhere like that it gets on my fuckin nerves

Yeah, that's the thing w/ trends. Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and then your "style" isn't all that original anymore. After about 4 months, the style is played out and then you're kicking yourself b/c you just spent all this money on some trendy article of clothing that has been replaced w/ some newer trendy article.