Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seb fontaine and cj bolland this saturday

spoonyd- seb is dark but he can be commercial at times too, at least from what i've heard

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

hey - I loooove that track. I play it whenever I have the chance (like last Saturday!)

Anyone who can make music like that has their head in the right space.

It's like angel Alanis - he produces stuff from the hardest banginest zippiest chicago, to the smoothest silkiest sweetest filtered vibes. Straight up talent!

------------------

sig.jpg

cold spoonin' on this lovely autumn day

spoonyd.iwarp.com

seb is the current cream resident, pretty good alround, progressive house/trance, a lot more poppy than sasha and digweed in my opinion.

cj bolland made a tune called the prophet a few years ago which instantly made him god.

matt

come with me

Originally posted by mattsta:

seb is the current cream resident, pretty good alround, progressive house/trance, a lot more poppy than sasha and digweed in my opinion.

cj bolland made a tune called the prophet a few years ago which instantly made him god.

matt

come with me

Spot on, Seb is a little comercial @ Cream, lets hope he leaves that in the UK.

The Analogue Theatre also had quiet a bit to do with his CJ's success.. and being born where i was wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by mattsta:

Still a great track...If he's gonna be at Twilo this Saturday, I might have to break my promise to take this week off of no partying.

------------------

"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

oops. i should have guessed saying anything "bad" about s&d wouldn't win me any friends. i will defer to people with more musical judgement than me. (i'm just kidding don't take it seriously - i don't want to start any more drama goddamn it)

frank: cj bolland is going to be at limelight so you still won't have to make twilo saturday.

------------------

there is no law - except the law of the drug and the music

bro tell me you spin bangin chicago hard house when you spin- me and a crew would be there every week biggrin.gif

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

I have a banging chicago collection that's sweet but hasn't grown for a long time. The stuff is fun to play but it needs the right setting. If I don't have the setting, I have trouble justifying buying the records.

If you want, give me the place, I could give you a little chicago throw-down that would make you and your friends smile!

On the chicago tip - I've noticed an interesting new style of music developing that I can only call happy-chicago. It's a fast banging 909 beat, no backbeat, with sweet cheese breakdowns. I've got a couple records I couldn't resist - one by Mark V & Poogie Bear called Happy Together - see if you can find it somewhere - it's awesome stuff.

------------------

sig.jpg

cold spoonin' on this lovely autumn day

spoonyd.iwarp.com

Originally posted by filthy_slag:

seb fontaine spins dark progressive house - kind of like S&D but less poppy

cj bolland spins techno

anyone have more info?

seb less poppy than s&d. thats hilarious!

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Archived