Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is fighting a good thing or a bad thing.,

notallthere444

I don't feel like getting into the details of why and what i think, because i really have no strong feelings about it either way, I just want to know your opinions. Do you think if you get in bad fights a few times a week with the person your with that it is OK or a bad thing? One may say that fights help you reach a greater understanding of the other person and that if you get through them it shows you have a stronger relationship, Or that they are a sign of not being compatible.

Please help ? What do you think, And please explain why

Fights are ok so long as they are not malicious. Ya know if you are arguing about "fill in the blank" then during the course of the argument you should not be attacking each other personally. Stick to the actual argument and you will get passed it.

And who doesn't love makeup sex! :makeout:

Everyone fights and that's perfectly normal...When it becomes an everyday thing then forget it that just means you u can't stand each other! How can u be with someone who u are constantly fighting with?

In my case, we fight (when I say fight I mean really big ones) very rarely and we have our discussions but we can go for weeks without. A lot of people tell me that after a few more years this all can change...I really don't see that happening...after 2 1/2 years married I still feel like we are on your honeymoon! Maybe I'm wrong or maybe I just got really lucky! I really mean it when I say, “I’m happily married†love71.gif

Everyone fights and that's perfectly normal...When it becomes an everyday thing then forget it that just means you u can't stand each other! How can u be with someone who u are constantly fighting with?

In my case, we fight (when I say fight I mean really big ones) very rarely and we have our discussions but we can go for weeks without. A lot of people tell me that after a few more years this all can change...I really don't see that happening...after 2 1/2 years married I still feel like we are on your honeymoon! Maybe I'm wrong or maybe I just got really lucky! I really mean it when I say, “I’m happily married†love71.gif

smart words

now, i might be from another planet, and when i read some of the posts i feel like i'm

but are you really asking "is fighting a good or a bad thing?"

dude, did you really think about the question before you asked?

bad fights a few times a week?

ok, ill go along with this one

fighting is great, daily fights over most ridiculous things is something everyone should strive for

daily fights over something really stupid are a part of any great relationship, and fighting leads to happiness!

o yeah, and don't forger the great makeup sex

after screaming at another person for the past 3 hours, there is nothing healthier than having sex with the same person

good luck in life

:aright:

fighting kills me,. And i cant function in my normal life when i know things are not right with the person im with. Its really a Crippling thing for me when fights don't get resolved

im exactly the same way ... fuckin sucks !!

7 years next week and I agree.

Haven't had a big fight in quite a while, but we have our constant bickering, but it's more fun than anything... cuz I love running to him and jumping in his lap and saying "Baby, you know I love you." :D Cuz I do!!

im gonna bang you so hard tonight :love:

now, i might be from another planet, and when i read some of the posts i feel like i'm

but are you really asking "is fighting a good or a bad thing?"

dude, did you really think about the question before you asked?

bad fights a few times a week?

ok, ill go along with this one

fighting is great, daily fights over most ridiculous things is something everyone should strive for

daily fights over something really stupid are a part of any great relationship, and fighting leads to happiness!

o yeah, and don't forger the great makeup sex

after screaming at another person for the past 3 hours, there is nothing healthier than having sex with the same person

good luck in life

:aright:

If that was directed at me...I AM lucky so I don't need your wishes. I've been married for 10 1/2 years to my soulmate. You on the other hand must be problem free all alone!

BTW, it seems that all the married women agree that arguing is normal...just not to be constant. Maybe you should learn from us.

And no one said it was healthy nor that it leads to happiness. The fact is arguing IS normal. And couples that don't argue are posers...cause it ain't cake all the time.

I can't go to sleep if i fight with my bf, i HATE fighting with him, especially if its a bad fight, i feel like my heart breaks. Luckily enough, we very rarely have bad fights. Fighting is normal if its a few times a week, but like everyone else said, if it becomes daily, then thats not good. If that does happen, its not good for either of you.