Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MySpace

anybody belong t MySpace? it's like friendster but it is easier and faster to use...

i'm all about it....if not give it a try .. (no I don't work for it.. just a big fan looking to expand it...)

if you join, or are a member.. look me up and make me your friend (if you want)

mattnahoum@aolcom

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on it too :) deepfunk be my friend... please...

so are you going to come out with lola and I on thursday???????????

you best be going boy! or I'm going to have spank you .... oops did i say that out loud?

dude, you're on myspace?

so am I - best befriend Ms.Lola biiatch!

you too Deepfunk!! :love:

I'd say late afternoon... around 5ish or so and then we'll go eat! and walk around and stuff!!

I'll talk to Von tonight to see when it would be a good time to go.. do you have a design ready?

I have an idea - i'll try to draw it tomorrow.... i'm thinking three small blue stars - sort of like you're blue stars - on the top o' my foot...

:love:

wear nothing at all :P

LOL

Dude - bad news. I have a mandatory meeting at 5pm on Thursday. I'm sure I can cut out dinner though. So if you want to work a full day, go ahead. If not I arrive the airport at noon - should be to the hotel around 2pm.... let me know what you're up too!

I have to be up by 6am on Friday.... I'm sooooo fucked. I definately cannot drink at Hawtin!

Well I won't be drinking at Hawtin either so it will be fine.. You know we don't have to go either!!

Well go to your meeting and then when you're finished give me a call and I'll come pick u up for your tattoo's if you still would like them alrighty aphroditey!! :)

Well I won't be drinking at Hawtin either so it will be fine.. You know we don't have to go either!!

Well go to your meeting and then when you're finished give me a call and I'll come pick u up for your tattoo's if you still would like them alrighty aphroditey!! :)

Tattoos fo sheezy.. still undecided on hawtin. Whats the cut-off day to by advance tickets??

I might have to actually make a grown-up decision and say no:(. We might have to do local small bars for a bit and get me home by midnight.

btw, what time do you work on friday?

I hear ya lola.. let's be grown ups and just get tats and do a dinner! That'll be more fun anyways!! Then maybe Deepfunk will be around to join... or we can go stalk him while he's watching some sort of band...

ahh.. I'm not sure if Von is going to be around on thursday or not so we'll play it by ear. If he's not there, then either you can wait or have his guy Vincent who is pretty cool do it...

I"m just happy to see you that 's all!!

DEEPFUNK... keep it open yo... for me... please *puppy eyes*

I hear ya lola.. let's be grown ups and just get tats and do a dinner! That'll be more fun anyways!! Then maybe Deepfunk will be around to join... or we can go stalk him while he's watching some sort of band...

ahh.. I'm not sure if Von is going to be around on thursday or not so we'll play it by ear. If he's not there, then either you can wait or have his guy Vincent who is pretty cool do it...

I"m just happy to see you that 's all!!

DEEPFUNK... keep it open yo... for me... please *puppy eyes*

That sounds good to me... lets scratch hawtin (all though i really wanted to go!) and opt for tattoos/dinner/drinks/stalking deepfunk:)