Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MySpace

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow baby!!

I will get off of work whenever I was thinking maybe just my normal time which is 4:30 but I would like to work a bit of overtime...

how long is your meeting ???

Okay you work your normal schedule - and call my cell when you are on the way. If I don't answer, leave a message. I predict the meeting to be an hour... I can't imagine it being long - its probably just an overview of what we'll be doing on-board the Aloha....

well maybe we'll go to hollywood and then head back to long beach for din din and then find deepfunk and rape him

OKAY ITINERARY CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mandatory meeting is at the fucking PIER - and then I think I HAVE to go to dinner... still trying to find that out. SOOOOOOOOO it looks like all I'm good for is bar action when i get back from the PIER... which should be like 8pm.

SOOOOO... SHORTY - why don't you work your OT and I'll call you when I have more info tomorrow.....

We have a transfer company picking us up at our hotel (WESTIN Long Beach) @ 4:30pm - my meeting is at 5pm -followed by dinner. So figure I should be back by 7 or 8pm... THIS FUCKING SUCKS.

So you think we should stay in Long Beach and find DEEPFUNK so we can have a threesome :3some::3some:

Long Beach it is!! AwesomE!!!

Okay so after dinner we'll meet up for some drinky drinks and then we'll get ahold of Deepfunk.. *i'm calling you tonight I promise* and then we'll have a gay ol time..

Threesome it is... I've never been with a woman before :P

Long Beach it is!! AwesomE!!!

Okay so after dinner we'll meet up for some drinky drinks and then we'll get ahold of Deepfunk.. *i'm calling you tonight I promise* and then we'll have a gay ol time..

Threesome it is... I've never been with a woman before :P

I'll treat ya right girlie ;)

*muah*