Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One thing to say...

nomembername

Yo fucking Vegas review fucker

Will take way too much time but to give you an idea, this is how my 1st night turned out...

Got wasted on the plane and lost about $200 playing cards w/ my boys. Got to the hotel, put our shit away and hit up Ra about 2:00am. Left there around 4 to go back to the hotel....playing blackjack completely shit faced and of course (because they always seem to find me) some old woman sits down and next thing you know she's looking for a date...I think to myself, "sure what the fuck might as well go have some fun".

Go up to the room and a few of my boys are there doing some rails so why not join in. Start talking to the whore...turns out she's only 45 so, pretty good. Next thing you know, she whips out her crack pipe and starts smoking crack. Think to myself, "ok so she's a crackwhore but whatever, it's Vegas". We didn't have much shit with us so we find out if the crackwhore can hook something up for us. She says "sure, no problem let my call my man Dickie" . So it's probably around 7 in the morning and me, two of my boys and the crackwhore are waiting outside for the two fucking hicks. Mean while the crackwhore is bugging out thinking that every red truck that passes by is Dickie. Finally, we're all like fuck it and than all of a sudden Dickie shows up with his buddy. We go up to the room and they're like ok, we just gotta call someone else. Hang out in the room for a minute and next thing you know Dickie and the crackwhore start fighting over $$ (I guess Dickie is also a pimp). So the crackwhore starts to leave the hotel and I decide why not follow her. We walk for about 10 minutes and the next thing you know I'm at some apartment complex and we're knocking on some door. I get greeted by two nice black guys and we walk in. I try to say what's up and put out my hand but they just look at me like "who the fuck is this white boy". Aight, cool...whatever. They bounce right away and now I'm in there with not one, but 3 crackwhores (the other two way a combined 150lbs) and they all break out their pipes and start smoking some more crack. This was literally the most disgusting apartment I've ever seen in my life. I'm trying to absorb the fact that I'm sitting in some crack house thinking that somewhere along the line I'm gonna die but the things you will do when your fiening for some shit right?

I'm sure I'm leaving alot out but you could use your imaginations...I finally get her to put the pipe down and she decides she wants to drive to meet her "friend". We find the most ghetto car in the lot and hop in. I mean this shit was so ghetto that when she put the key in and turned it, the whole key ignition thing came out. Now I'm really like what the fuck is going on here. Anyway we finally meet up with some Mexican dude who don't speak english and he hooks it up. I don't even know what time it is at this point. Now the crackwhore decides she needs some baking soda from the supermarket so that she can become the mad scientist back in the room. We get back, head up to the room...my boys are still there. So she gives me my first real lesson on crack 101 and starts cooking that shit up in the bathroom. She chills for a bit and at this point I am so horribly turned off by this whore that when she starts asking us if we want our dicks sucked and shit we're all like "Hell no" and we finally get her to leave. I must say all in all a fucked up, educational night but well worth the wait. The shit we got was an ill hook up for the rest of the week.

From there, the rest of the week was just one complete fucking mess with nothing but drinking, partying and going out. I think I slept a combined 10 hours in 6 days with 3 meals (two of them were chicken quesadillas). Got back Tuesday and today is the 1st day I finally started feeling normal again. Can't wait till next Memorial Day.

Will take way too much time but to give you an idea, this is how my 1st night turned out...

Got wasted on the plane and lost about $200 playing cards w/ my boys. Got to the hotel, put our shit away and hit up Ra about 2:00am. Left there around 4 to go back to the hotel....playing blackjack completely shit faced and of course (because they always seem to find me) some old woman sits down and next thing you know she's looking for a date...I think to myself, "sure what the fuck might as well go have some fun".

Go up to the room and a few of my boys are there doing some rails so why not join in. Start talking to the whore...turns out she's only 45 so, pretty good. Next thing you know, she whips out her crack pipe and starts smoking crack. Think to myself, "ok so she's a crackwhore but whatever, it's Vegas". We didn't have much shit with us so we find out if the crackwhore can hook something up for us. She says "sure, no problem let my call my man Dickie" . So it's probably around 7 in the morning and me, two of my boys and the crackwhore are waiting outside for the two fucking hicks. Mean while the crackwhore is bugging out thinking that every red truck that passes by is Dickie. Finally, we're all like fuck it and than all of a sudden Dickie shows up with his buddy. We go up to the room and they're like ok, we just gotta call someone else. Hang out in the room for a minute and next thing you know Dickie and the crackwhore start fighting over $$ (I guess Dickie is also a pimp). So the crackwhore starts to leave the hotel and I decide why not follow her. We walk for about 10 minutes and the next thing you know I'm at some apartment complex and we're knocking on some door. I get greeted by two nice black guys and we walk in. I try to say what's up and put out my hand but they just look at me like "who the fuck is this white boy". Aight, cool...whatever. They bounce right away and now I'm in there with not one, but 3 crackwhores (the other two way a combined 150lbs) and they all break out their pipes and start smoking some more crack. This was literally the most disgusting apartment I've ever seen in my life. I'm trying to absorb the fact that I'm sitting in some crack house thinking that somewhere along the line I'm gonna die but the things you will do when your fiening for some shit right?

I'm sure I'm leaving alot out but you could use your imaginations...I finally get her to put the pipe down and she decides she wants to drive to meet her "friend". We find the most ghetto car in the lot and hop in. I mean this shit was so ghetto that when she put the key in and turned it, the whole key ignition thing came out. Now I'm really like what the fuck is going on here. Anyway we finally meet up with some Mexican dude who don't speak english and he hooks it up. I don't even know what time it is at this point. Now the crackwhore decides she needs some baking soda from the supermarket so that she can become the mad scientist back in the room. We get back, head up to the room...my boys are still there. So she gives me my first real lesson on crack 101 and starts cooking that shit up in the bathroom. She chills for a bit and at this point I am so horribly turned off by this whore that when she starts asking us if we want our dicks sucked and shit we're all like "Hell no" and we finally get her to leave. I must say all in all a fucked up, educational night but well worth the wait. The shit we got was an ill hook up for the rest of the week.

From there, the rest of the week was just one complete fucking mess with nothing but drinking, partying and going out. I think I slept a combined 10 hours in 6 days with 3 meals (two of them were chicken quesadillas). Got back Tuesday and today is the 1st day I finally started feeling normal again. Can't wait till next Memorial Day.

BANGIN STORY!!!! I luff sketchy sitches like that! bravo man. Nothing like life on the edge....

my boy went for a bach party and had almost the same thing happen to him.

Find whore, have whore find drugs, drive with whore to get drugs,drive with whore to another place to get drugs, finally get drugs but make whore carry the drugs, get back to hotel take drugs from whore, kick whore out, take drugs, not feel normal for 4 day.

holla

I had a similar incident but minus the Ho and the stuff you guys sought out and add a 9 stuck in your right nostril. Scared the bejesus out of me but in a very warped way I luffed it. The guy who gave me the nasalectomy and I are actually good friends now. said i was one of the only not to cry or beg.....little did he know that i had a steamer in my pants.